Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Morning Glory Dose
    #4582785 - 08/26/05 12:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have 500 seeds waiting to be crushed ( I have more which I will plant and grow). I would like to know about how much should I take? I've read up on trip reports and researched the hell outta this drug. It seems to me I need around 300-500 seeds digested depending on quality, which I have no idea what the quality is. The seeds are a mix of Pearl Whites and Heavenly Blues.

1. I plan to coffe grind the 500 seeds and put the powder into warm or cold water and drink the mixture.

2. Is hot or cold water better?

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWldChild
Daytripper
Female

Loc: Illinois
Re: Morning Glory Dose [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4583203 - 08/26/05 07:38 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hi.  If you've never do this before, I would suggest a smaller dose...maybe 200-300.  Alot of people don't like the body load from these things. 
My first tip:  Coffee grinder good, but use cold water for the powder.  Let it sit awhile to get nice and potent :cool:
My second tip:  DON'T DRINK THE MIXTURE STRAIGHT!!! Unless you want to vomit.  Personally, after straining the muck out, I mix it right in with lemonade.  It really disguises the taste...sometimes you can't taste it at all. 
    I've done this alot and plan to go on a journey at sunset with my hubby this weekend :bananabang:  It really is a fun drug, but you have to respect it.  It's just misunderstood :flowers:  PM me if you have anymore questions...someone please correct me if I'm wrong :peace:

--------------------
"If the door of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to a man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Morning Glory Dose [Re: WldChild]
    #4584196 - 08/26/05 02:02 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I agree wildchild, morning glory seeds are misunderstood.
I dont think that 500 seeds is too much at all though. Just beware the nausea and the hangover.

Offlinestvip
Strange stranger
Loc: Israel
Re: Morning Glory Dose [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #4584433 - 08/26/05 03:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you'll try the baking method?

OfflineWldChild
Daytripper
Female

Loc: Illinois
Re: Morning Glory Dose [Re: stvip]
    #4585173 - 08/26/05 07:35 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:what:Baking method? Please explain this method you speak of!:naughty:

--------------------
"If the door of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to a man as it is, infinite."
William Blake

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Morning Glory Dose [Re: WldChild]
    #4585178 - 08/26/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Whatever you do, don't eat them straight, I threw up all night. It was not fun at all :frown: I will never do them again.

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Morning Glory Dose [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #4585223 - 08/26/05 07:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mighty Bop said:
Whatever you do, don't eat them straight, I threw up all night. It was not fun at all :frown: I will never do them again.

Quote:

Lysergic_Milkman said:
I agree wildchild, morning glory seeds are misunderstood.

Offlinetheuser
DON'T LOOK
Male User Gallery
    #4585503 - 08/26/05 09:07 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

400 seeds or so, 16 grams.

--------------------
:heart:

Offlinestvip
Strange stranger
Loc: Israel
    #4585571 - 08/26/05 09:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Baking method? Please explain this method you speak of!

It is something I had proposed in this thread:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...rue#Post4481951

"One myth busted here: heat does degrade the ergot alkaloids, but not to the extent commonly believed. When seed flour is mixed with wheat flour, most of the ergine, ergonovine, and especially lysergol, survives baking (100-200c, 5-30 minutes) and microwaving (btw, the researchers actually made a muffin out of the morning glories - cue Homer Simpson). Of course, we already know that in general ergot alkaloids should survive such conditions - St. Anthony's Fire was usually caused by ingestion of baked rye bread, not raw grains.
The phenolic compounds, however, are much more labile. If your hypothesis is correct, making MG muffins would be an effective, nutritious (the authors observe that the protein of MG seeds is very high quality, and if a simple method were present to remove the ergot alkaoids, MG could be a good food crop) dosing form which would have greatly reduced adverse effects.
C'mon everyone, get an apron and roll up your sleeves! Oh, and bake MG muffins while you do that."

This is an untested method, but the theoretical basis is sound (with regards to potency - it is unknown whether it will also reduce adverse effects; read the explanation in the thread and the reference article if interested). Basically, I would add 25% to the amount of the selected dose to compensate for alkaloids destroyed in the heat (MG seeds are very cheap from the right sources, anyhow), grind or hammer the seeds, mix with self-rising flour (could be mixed with some rye flour for that authentic feel), add water and any desired flour admixture (but nothing too acidic) and bake at 120c for as little time as needed.

I should also emphasize that one should make absolutely sure seeds are untreated. Contact manufacturer if need be - it's a legitimate question.

As for dosage advice - I don't like giving them. I'll just say that it's better to underdose than to overdose, and with any particular substance, you need a very wide margin of safety if it is your experience with it.

Edited by stvip (08/26/05 09:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale