Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Morning Glory Seeds
    #3485634 -

I've read all about these babys and the proper way to extract them, the one question i have and cant find an andswer to is: How do I get the outer chemical that is added to them off? The one that the companys put on so kids dont eat them for a buzz.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: overgrower]
    #3486015 -

i think you are supposed to wash with warm water and soap, then rinse them really well and let them dry..

Edited by K4Lic0 (12/12/04 12:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3486962 -

I read years ago 1 seed equals 1 mike.

Not worth the hassle, the stomach ache or the trip IMHO.


--------------------
Sugarman..you're the answer, that makes my questions disappear...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: overgrower]
    #3486990 -

I would just look for organic untreated seeds, but I would get HBWR.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: gdman]
    #3487152 -

whats HBWR?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: overgrower]
    #3487221 -

www.erowid.org it's a plant related to morning glory, but it's more potent.


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: gdman]
    #3487454 -

I dont think its a chemical that is put there that causes the stomach upset rather natural chems and I dont think washing them would help at all I've tried it and it certainly didnt help. If youre going to use morning glories at all without doing an extraction make sure you take some kind of stomach meds like dramamine or promethazine these should help temper the stomach upset. Buuuut I would really suggest doing a polar/non-polar extraction to reduce this chance of stomach upset greatly. I can't dose morning glories anymore TOTAL mental block with the nausea, I just can't seem to stomach it like I did the first time I tried em. I have yet to try an extraction myself.


--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: My_Corona]
    #3489001 -

I once tried Baby Woodrose without extraction. I was extremely sick to my stomach but I also had visuals. They kind of balanced each other out.. It was a unique experience but definately try the extraction if you can. Definitely use HBWR also.

-BP

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Morning Glory Seeds [Re: BitterPill]
    #3490647 -

the chemicals put on "treated seeds" is a fungicide - it is supposed to help stop "damping off" (a rot caused by a fungus)...
it's just happens to be sorta nasty to any critters (including humans) who accidentally ingest the seeds...
many "organic" vendors (& "entheo"-vendors) have products that are not treated with any chemicals...

read all the morning glory & hbwr & LAA-111 ("LSA") info at places like erowid & you might come up with some useful factoids...

yaddayadda....


--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* morning glory seeds plus shrooms wrestler_az 3,863 11 03/27/03 01:52 PM
by shad0want
* What do Morning Glory Seeds do to you? Trip_Out_7 6,349 6 08/27/02 10:18 AM
by ShroominSpradl
* morning glory seeds mesk14 3,394 19 10/03/03 02:25 AM
by SummerBreeze
* Morning Glory Seeds BillyBong 2,711 12 12/08/01 06:19 AM
by HB
* Morning glory seed Q's NacNac 4,489 4 03/06/05 08:23 PM
by Hrethic
* Eating purple morning glory seeds? tripUvkryP420 3,505 7 09/04/18 03:45 PM
by poorspartin117
* MORNING GLORY L.S.A.
( 1 2 all )
failwebsite 13,878 27 02/08/04 08:03 AM
by alphaone
* Morning Glory Experiences
( 1 2 all )
Astrok 7,676 33 10/19/10 09:44 AM
by Ego

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
1,214 topic views. 0 members, 32 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.