Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
back surgery
    #4583886 -

My mom needs back surgery bad... she's been out of work for about 4 years now and her boy friend has been supporting her.  She can't live on her own cause her back.  Well she went and was fillin out some forms for medicade and they bust out some Common law BS and say that she doesn't qualify for any funding because of it.  So she's been stuck with this bad back and can't do nothing.  She's been filling out forms and shit for the last few years and is unable to get anywhere.  She's screwed and there's nothing I can do to help.  I can't take care of her and jus fuck it I don't even want to talk about it. 

I just feel so helpless and guilty.  In a few weeks things should work out though.  I guess it just sucks to see my mom getting old at such a middle age (45).  :mad2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Cowgold]
    #4583888 -

People say there is no feeling as hopeless as that of watching your

parents grow old.


Things will work out, whether you believe so or not.  Hope things

get better soon.

:heart: :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Cowgold]
    #4583895 -

It would be fantastic if they spent a small fraction of the money that gets wasted in the defense budget to fund a good Healthcare system in this country. Its a joke to say in this country that we have one of the highest standards of living and yet not every person in this country can have access to its health care

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Cowgold]
    #4583898 -

common law, as in her and her BF are married since they've been together x number of years?



Have them break up and him or her move out(this is all a ruse)

then she'll qualify

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: goobler]
    #4583930 -

A+ advice goobs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: goobler]
    #4583931 -

well it's kind of a crappy deal. she's been with him for about a year and is about to leave. Just stuck in the mud fightin with all the disability shit... I mean damn what do we pay taxes for?

It seems like i'm forkin the bill for the table next to me then I have to go wash dishes in the back cause I can't cover my own bill anymore.

but it'll come around i'm sure...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Cowgold]
    #4583938 -

ONE YEAR???


common law my ass

its usually 7+ years

look into this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: goobler]
    #4584003 -

not here in texas...

i'm sure there's details to the above that are not accurate. I'm so damn frustrated tryin to talk to her about it. She calls and the whole convo is a guilt trip it seems. Never any good news and I dread her next call. She's been tryin to move in and I told her no, and ever since she's been just layin it on me. I want her to be fine, healthy, and independant. I get so worked up about it all I can't think straight and usually end up trying to occupy my time with something I can do something about.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Cowgold]
    #4584050 -

i bet he claimed her as a dependent on his taxes... just tell them he's gone, and that your supporting her, barely... with help from your friends and wahtnot...


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Phychotron]
    #4584056 -

I bet that's right thanks dude!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: back surgery [Re: Phychotron]
    #4584057 -

read this, then shove taht common law bullshit up there ass

http://www.unmarried.org/common-law-marriage.html


--------------------
On a mission to prove that the truth gets you no where.
They tried the truth, It didn't work. Then they wrote the bible. 

Only the foolish fear the inevitable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Congressman Ron Paul (R-Texas) for PRESIDENT!!!
( 1 2 all )
Rahie 4,338 20 11/23/22 02:14 AM
by Shiithead
* Anyone know about the "fait tax"? Snypa187 1,335 19 05/15/07 11:42 AM
by Cowgold
* I'm thinking about plastic surgery again
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 8,177 84 07/19/05 02:32 PM
by Vvellum
* fat tax
( 1 2 3 4 all )
snoot 4,148 67 02/16/07 06:55 PM
by daytripper05
* Government wants to have a 156% tax raise on cigs
( 1 2 all )
sublimistri 4,496 38 07/27/07 05:21 PM
by TameMe
* The wealthy pay less taxes because of loop holes?
( 1 2 all )
pscyanescens 4,456 29 09/28/08 04:24 PM
by Shins
* Which country has the best healthcare?
( 1 2 all )
canadadreaming 3,202 29 07/12/09 04:20 PM
by canadadreaming
* Can I get free healthcare in PA if I am poor? tibberous 950 7 06/20/07 07:03 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
552 topic views. 9 members, 17 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.