Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
People think im a narc.
    #4574406 -

Why?
What did i do to make you think such a thing?
All i do here is help people, ask my questions, show my growlogs, and move on with my life..

I am not a narc..

I left the chatrooms for good because the mod in the chatroom changed my nickname to narc.

I dont understand.
Maybe a mod, or someone can PM me reason WHY people think im a narc.


--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574411 -

Shutup you damn narc

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574412 -

NARC!

/me runs away


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574419 -

Anyone remember the video game NARC? I think it was for snes. That game was sweet. Anyway, quit being a narc, narc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574423 -

:cop:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4574428 -

What the FUCK.

You guys are flaming.
I beleive thats against the rules isnt it?

Im not a narc like i said.
I want to know WHY people think that, I dont need your damn flaming.


--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574430 -

Did you ask for poeple to send you drugs, or ask where to get drugs?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574431 -

ChickenNugget said:
What the FUCK.

You guys are flaming.
I beleive thats against the rules isnt it?

Im not a narc like i said.
I want to know WHY people think that, I dont need your damn flaming.



I'm just joking, I don't even know you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: Boom]
    #4574432 -

Booooom said:
Did you ask for poeple to send you drugs, or ask where to get drugs?



No, i didnt, and i want to know where you saw that.


--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Edited by ChickenNugget (08/24/05 10:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574439 -

ChickenNugget said:
:bitch: Narc :bitch:




Who thinks you are a narc? If people really think you're a narc your ratings would reflect that. Chill out, don't worry about it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574448 -

Don't worry about chatroom bullshit...its all cliques and :borfase:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574449 -

ChickenNugget said:
Booooom said:
Did you ask for poeple to send you drugs, or ask where to get drugs?



No, i didnt, and i want to know where you saw that.



I didn't see that anywhere, I'm just guessing, because that is usually what a narc does...

Jeez

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: Boom]
    #4574455 -

I'm with irradiated. Chill the fuck out man, it's not flaming, but it's a joke.

And if you were a narc or people actually thought that, you'd have a 1 point shroom rating.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #4574460 -

Well, I take things like this pretty seriously.

No, i wont chill out until i find out a reason why people think such a thing. Like Nickserv from the chat.

I cant stand the law, much less be with them...
I'm here to gather information on mushrooms, not ruin peoples lives.

Im sorry but but you guys are mistaken on this subject.
I think its pretty fucking pathetic that you guys think i work for cops ect without a full story.


--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574467 -

Nickserv...that bastard, he's almost as bad as Chanserv


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574475 -

your getting mad at people on the internet over a message board?

dude, seriously, there are far better things to get mad at than some random people on an internet message board. But that's my thoughts on this.


--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: ChickenNugget]
    #4574478 -

Dude, I really doubt that people actually think that you are a Narc.  They say it to rile you up, which is obviously working :lol:

Yeah - that Chanserv is a saint compared to Nickserv :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #4574488 -

When you register your nickname on irc.shroomery.org, you must supply your password every time you connect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: Boom]
    #4574491 -

Heh. It worked.
Now that i know this now, I made myself look like a dumbass.


--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: People think im a narc. [Re: nookjohn]
    #4574493 -

nookjohn said:
When you register your nickname on irc.shroomery.org, you must supply your password every time you connect.



Somehow everytime i join a chat, it cannot find my hostname, and uses my ip address instead.

Maybe thats why.


--------------------
"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom"
-Tool - Third Eye

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* have we ever found a narc on these boards?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 14,493 59 12/15/08 06:38 PM
by TreeMoss
* Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1
( 1 2 3 all )
myl3sss 5,546 46 11/20/10 06:08 PM
by nice1
* Narc snitch Nerosoup got a new documentary made about her
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
RationalEgo 11,588 161 06/15/13 01:44 PM
by Soluminia
* Narc narcing a narc
( 1 2 3 4 all )
stankyjay 3,908 64 07/26/10 06:35 PM
by Aninator
* Narcs, Ratting, And overly cautious friends.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DTCharlieB 5,511 60 03/12/12 12:41 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Shroomery: It's ok Pickard is a NARC but not ok for NeuroSoup
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MrShroom 6,906 70 03/11/13 07:38 PM
by zappaisgod
* I think my neighbour is dealing meth. I want to narc. But am not sure I should. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
MokeyVi 3,156 56 06/05/16 06:29 PM
by yogabunny
* NARC Week on the Discovery Channel! Apollyphelion 526 3 11/07/09 10:48 AM
by Apollyphelion

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,000 topic views. 3 members, 110 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.