Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: scienceguy]
    #13508747 - 11/19/10 11:15 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

scienceguy said:
The dead giveaway for me is when people have or want drugs that usually don't go together, or who have very different customer bases.  Occasionally you find guys who have EVERYTHING, but I'd be sketched on someone that offered me certain combinations of things.  People tend to specialize.

QFT.  Here there are people that get "everything" but they're usually fuckin' connected, in which case I'd rather not do business with them at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecraigy93
Flowing Away
Male

Loc: Kentucky
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: PreparationH]
    #13508790 - 11/19/10 11:21 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Even if he isn't a narc he sounds like a dumbass lol. Who goes around to random people just askin for like 6 different things, I'd steer clear of him

--------------------
:trippinbawelz:  :trippinbawelz:    :trippinbawelz:

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: curenado]
    #13508818 - 11/19/10 11:26 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

curenado said:
Narc! Narc! Absolute Narc!

Good instincts there and QUIETLY put the word out on the dude BIG TIME before he is able to hurt somebody over weed. If he can't score a "big ticket" he will most assuredly try to get someone for anything to save face.

Yup - big narc

agreed.  and a bad one!

--------------------

Offlinecurenado
73rd Man
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Central Arkansas
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: craigy93]
    #13508838 - 11/19/10 11:30 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

<<dude if he was at a party at your friends house he's not a narc>>

This statement is ridiculously untrue. It does not even make sense.

I have seen narcs insinuate, go to your parties, your thanksgiving dinner, chum up to your momma and when they are ready BAM!

I still think NARC!

But if we all post the giveaways, they will know how we can tell so lets don't. Most of us already know them and can tell anyway and we all have instincts if we will listen to them.

Instincts as better safe than sorry.

Discuss giveaways on PM's.

--------------------
Yours in the Natural State!
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep; but I have patches to keep, and jars to sterilize before I sleep...."

Invisiblesquipped
Student of the Earth
Female

Loc: TX
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: myl3sss]
    #13508846 - 11/19/10 11:31 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

myl3sss said:

He then says" Yeah man I heard this town is full of all sorts of good drugs, like I heard their is coke, herion, extacy, acid" do you know where I can get any of that"
( What kind of person walks up to you and says that?)

i agree who says stuff like that to random people.
yeah definitely sketch. stay away!

--------------------
~~ live life in colour, never in black and white ~~
                            :flowers:

Invisiblesquipped
Student of the Earth
Female

Loc: TX
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: PreparationH]
    #13508859 - 11/19/10 11:33 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
Quote:

nicechrisman said:
Quote:

scienceguy said:
The dead giveaway for me is when people have or want drugs that usually don't go together, or who have very different customer bases.  Occasionally you find guys who have EVERYTHING, but I'd be sketched on someone that offered me certain combinations of things.  People tend to specialize.

for sure. Usually you aint gonna find DMT from the guy selling crack

Hey bro! You have any PCP or peyote?

ahaha :laugh:

--------------------
~~ live life in colour, never in black and white ~~
                            :flowers:

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: scienceguy] * 1
    #13508864 - 11/19/10 11:34 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

scienceguy said:
Stupid idiots get people busted even more than narcs.  Narc or tard, he's dangerous either way.

This. If he isn't a narc now, he sounds like he'd become one if he ever got caught.

--------------------

Offlinemyl3sss
Northern Mich Man
Male

Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13508962 - 11/19/10 11:53 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for all the quick reply's Im sticking with my instinct and staying away from the dude regardless.

This world is full of sharks man, you always gotta watch your back, especially he was listing off drugs, and how he was trying to play it cool.

The house that I was at has a bunch of people the smoke herb. and he could be working.

Stale shrooms,

your in MI man you gotta realize, that Undercovers, and Narcs are 2 completely different things. And undercovers will just walk into a party with someone that invited him, aswell as a narc's do whatever he wants man. Get you facts striaght your not as safe as you think.

A Undercover works for the gov and is busting up drug and gang activity. and gets paid for it.

A Narc, is someone that has gotten busted for something, and no one knows about it, and makes a deal in order to get a less sentence or no sentence. By snitching on his own people.

A cop asked me when I got busted with bud. I said nothing, and he asked me are you going to talk? I said no and thats my right. He said fine im going to take you to jail then.(ohh im soo scared im getting bail anyways, for a misdemeanor).

How could you do that man. I could never ever do that.

--------------------
Planning for next Summer cannot wait hitting up as many festibles as possible....

Bliss Fest, Farm Fest, Hoxeyville Music Fest, Earthworks, Rothbury(If its on this year), Burningman! Love to trip love the atmosphere at festibles.. Hopefully one day I will own my own Festible.

Offlinemyl3sss
Northern Mich Man
Male

Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: myl3sss]
    #13508971 - 11/19/10 11:55 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Well if I bump this thread a year down the line thats because I was right, and someone got narc by this bag.

--------------------
Planning for next Summer cannot wait hitting up as many festibles as possible....

Bliss Fest, Farm Fest, Hoxeyville Music Fest, Earthworks, Rothbury(If its on this year), Burningman! Love to trip love the atmosphere at festibles.. Hopefully one day I will own my own Festible.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #13509032 - 11/19/10 12:09 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I once met a dude who legitimately sold just about every drug. Dank, Coke, shrooms, X, xanax, heroin, LSD, ketamine, oxys, schwag, hydros, tweak... even had 2c-e and 2c-i for a while. dude would just post up in a hotel room every night and slang.

he got busted like 3 weeks after I met him :sad:

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: curenado]
    #13509268 - 11/19/10 12:55 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

curenado said:
<<dude if he was at a party at your friends house he's not a narc>>

This statement is ridiculously untrue. It does not even make sense.

I have seen narcs insinuate, go to your parties, your thanksgiving dinner, chum up to your momma and when they are ready BAM!

I still think NARC!

But if we all post the giveaways, they will know how we can tell so lets don't. Most of us already know them and can tell anyway and we all have instincts if we will listen to them.

Instincts as better safe than sorry.

Discuss giveaways on PM's.

I agree too. Someone at the party could have met someone last week at the bar and ask the to come to the party and that someone is a undercover or a narc.

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: gamer4life]
    #13509339 - 11/19/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

..or, if this house is on campus and/or the residents are students at the university that makes it much more likely he's a narc.  Most big colleges have their own campus police.  Whats to stop them from deploying narcs to blend in with the students, and try to dig up shit about everyone. 

Drugs are big in campuses and college towns, you think its that unlikely that a campus police affiliated narc could find his way to a friend's party?  when you're involved with drugs in any way on or near a college campus, proceed with extreme caution about who you talk to about what.  Being over confident and thinking "pshh! how would an undercover narc possibly get to this house party?"  is really stupid.

[edit]  this isn't directed at you gamer4life, its toward:
Quote:

StaleShrooms said:
dude if he was at a party at your friends house he's not a narc. Undercover cops dont just walk into your house man. or did you mean a private citizen who likes to report drug people? cuz that seems even less likely.

Edited by BoneMan (11/19/10 01:15 PM)

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: BoneMan]
    #13509390 - 11/19/10 01:20 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

aright, thats a good point. he could be someone who got busted and made a deal i guess. that does make sense.

as for undercover cops. i dont believe any undercover would do that. it doesnt seem worth their time :shrug: . Idk, from how that guy was acting though, maybe I'm wrong.

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

Edited by StaleShrooms (11/19/10 01:22 PM)

OfflineUPfreebird
Fun Guy

Loc: Narnia
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #13509479 - 11/19/10 01:40 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Don't know if he is a narc,...but the dude that told him about you is a narc.  Otherwise how would he have known to walk up to you and ask you for drugs?

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #13509507 - 11/19/10 01:44 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

how big is the chance of a narc at a party in someone's house? It way too expensive to put a man on some possibly pot smoking people, right?

I'm thinking a guy desperate for a hookup with poor social skills

OfflineUPfreebird
Fun Guy

Loc: Narnia
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: stefan]
    #13509514 - 11/19/10 01:45 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

^^^Sounds about right to me too.^^^

InvisibleJesusGoneRogue
 User Gallery

Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: UPfreebird]
    #13509570 - 11/19/10 01:56 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

that seems pretty sketchy. the way he approached you, and the way he asked about different drugs. sounds like he was fishin to me.

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: UPfreebird]
    #13509621 - 11/19/10 02:04 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

There's a chance it wasn't a narc or undercover at all.  It could have been someone trying to set you up to rob your ass.

If it were me, I'd look at it this way:  My name is out there too much for my own good, I need to cool it with the volume I'm moving or I'm going to get caught by a real undercover/narc.  If strangers know I'm hustling, how far behind the strangers are the cops?

I'm really paranoid by nature though so I may be overthinking it.  When it comes to my freedom and safety though, I'd rather overthink it anyway.

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: scienceguy]
    #13509642 - 11/19/10 02:06 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

scienceguy said:
Stupid idiots get people busted even more than narcs.  Narc or tard, he's dangerous either way.

Yeah I agree, he probably wasn't a narc but he sounds like an idiot.  Just because someone isn't a narc doesn't mean you should sell to them.  Sell only to people that you think are straight, don't sell to people with big mouths, don't sell to people that do dumb risky shit, don't sell to thugs, and many people will disagree with me on this one, but don't sell to females unless you've know them for a long time.  Females IMO are much more likely to get scared and run their mouth to cops if they get in trouble.  That's actually why I got busted the last time, like an idiot I sold drugs to some dumb slut I was trying to fuck.

--------------------

Invisiblegamer4life
Natures Child
Male

Re: Narc! I think I talked to a Narc last night! need advice from every1 [Re: abltsandwich]
    #13514881 - 11/20/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

abltsandwich said:
There's a chance it wasn't a narc or undercover at all.  It could have been someone trying to set you up to rob your ass.

If it were me, I'd look at it this way:  My name is out there too much for my own good, I need to cool it with the volume I'm moving or I'm going to get caught by a real undercover/narc.  If strangers know I'm hustling, how far behind the strangers are the cops?

I'm really paranoid by nature though so I may be overthinking it.  When it comes to my freedom and safety though, I'd rather overthink it anyway.

Very well put!!

--------------------
Legalize!
  Stop putting our children in prisons.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds