Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sorry LNC Shroom trip
    #4562760 -

Well as you all know the other night (Tuesday) I went to Austin to see my best friend IRL ellemyshshade.

We started the night at the store buying all kinds of fruit. Seedless watermelon was the best.

Anyways later that night we decided we were going to take a 3.5gram dose of shrooms. Which we did.

We weren't sure if the shrooms would work or not because of a bad batch the last time I tripped. Sowe kept watchng the clock.. 30 min. nothing happened 1 hour nothing happened. finally an hour and half pasted by and I start to feel the shrooms hit me. It was crazy really because most of the time I have a come up or some kind of warning. Not this time. When it hit.....IT HIT HARD.....

I could feel myself fighting the shrooms so many times I had to tell myself your okay your just tripping. At first I got really dark and evil and then with the change of a song it would go to heavenly and calm. after about 2 hours we went ahead and decided to take more to make to dose come to a total of 5grams.... which many people think that re dosing is pointless, I now feel like I have the right to say it is SO worth it.

My mind was going about 10000 miles a min. I got on the computer because I Felt like I needed to write down all the things going through my head. So the shroomery was up on my computer and I typed away....

I felt God everywhere. He was love and he was power and light.. It was SO strong. It was like I could see through everything the Battle of good vs evil and God was the Good and he destroyed all evil.. Then I realized that we are all God. each one of us and everything. AT ONE MOMENT and only one moment I understood everything and it made me SO Happy to finally see that everything made since.....

Once I realized what I was seeing for the first time ,,, or once I started to over think it I would get confused again and lost and I could feel my self fighting again. In an instant my moods would change. Confusion understanding confusion understanding.It was wild and allover the place.....

Then I got to a place of acceptance and I really really really really felt like I was dying like the next breath that I was going to take was going to be my last and I was okay with that. I was okay with the fact that I was dying because it felt so right.

I could feel my spirit pulling out of my body and being thrown into .... I'm not sure where I went it was kind of like first I went to hell... then through outer space and then to heaven and once I was in heave I felt SO.. I don't even know the word for it. It was like I was nothing but every thin g all at the same time... I just was....

Slow I felt like I was falling back down into my body.... but my body was in another .... I then felt like a fetus being reborn.God the heartbeat I could hear sooo loud the warmth the comfort the security . There was no fear at all. All peace and calmness.

After a while I even began to feel like a happy little girl just playing with her best friend all night....like we were both like 5 years old having a great time.

This trip was like watching my life through my death to my rebirth... it was the wildest thing I have ever been through. There was more the 1 peaks there were more the 4 peaks... It was crazy...My friend ellemyshshade had told me about all of this stuff before but I didn't fully believe her.....But I felt everything that she had described to me through this trip. It was incredible..


I am sorry LNC that I went off in the LNC thread I didn't even realize that you guys were even there..i felt like I was completely alone in the whole world......

But I am glad that I could share with you all

Much love
Kristi


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Edited by KristiMidocean (08/21/05 03:39 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4562767 -

I wasn't around to see that but I'm sure no one minds Kristi...LNC is for late night talk when everyone's a lil fucked up so no one's gonna hold it against ya. :wink:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4562857 -

Awesome report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4563051 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
LNC is for late night talk when everyone's a lil fucked up so no one's gonna hold it against ya. :wink:



Agreed. :smile:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4563094 -

we love KMO in the LNC IRL.

bbf, ttfn

TC


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: Todcasil]
    #4563096 -

:todcasil:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4563098 -

:laugh::D:D:D::D:D:D:D

AWW YEAH , i almost fogot about my new greamlin!

:todcasil:

w00ticles!!


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: Todcasil]
    #4563377 -

you guys are greatest Toddo and Tod thanks for the great pics that night we tripped they were awesome.I looked at the for hours...

and Hella tight and many others who gave us words of guidance through our journey thank you also. You guys are the greatest


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4563497 -

BEAUTIFUL trip report!  You should put it in your journal and in the Trip Report forum.  :smile:

It was SO awesome to have you there, honey.  :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: MOTH]
    #4563499 -

EllemyshShade said:
BEAUTIFUL trip report!  You should put it in your journal and in the Trip Report forum.  :smile:





My thoughts exactly! :wink:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: MOTH]
    #4563504 -

your home call me!!


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4563561 -

*ur


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4563607 -

:lol:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4563758 -

I'm confused please explain


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4564982 -

bump


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4565049 -

hehe, he was "uncorrecting" you because you normally use fast type when you post and he obviously thinks its an integral part of who you are and why he likes you!

he wanted you to say

ur home call me!

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: Todcasil]
    #4565061 -

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hehehehe I'm a ditz


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4565086 -

i didnt say it :blush:

:wink:

:todcasil:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: Todcasil]
    #4565112 -

everyone that knows me knows that :smile: it's cool I have excepted it :heart:


--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sorry LNC Shroom trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4565472 -

hehe, ive never had a problem with it :wink:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trip off this notion, without drugs, per se
( 1 2 3 4 ... 56 57 )
My Elysium Trips 16,293 1,124 05/01/18 08:47 PM
by Apples in Mono
* Tripped on shrooms Weds. while snowboarding...fuckin crazy!! flanders53 6,835 7 01/31/03 09:07 PM
by Anonymous
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,280 44 02/23/03 07:24 PM
by Dogomush
* Mass Shroomery trip #1 28th Feb
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 9,343 43 03/02/03 10:59 AM
by c0ma
* What kinda shrooms are these? Superunknown 2,600 14 12/03/02 03:27 AM
by felix
* Guns and shrooms...fun with projectiles oDin 1,701 11 09/25/20 11:07 PM
by ToTheSummit
* Post deleted by Administrator Anonymous 1,694 12 12/01/02 07:47 PM
by Anonymous
* LNC (Late night Crew)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Stonerguy 18,443 224 08/15/05 04:30 AM
by johahnchristo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,255 topic views. 2 members, 653 guests and 201 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.