Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554141 -

have you been to mammoth mountain? There was REALLY good snow this last season. Pretty fun runs too.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554142 -

A long time ago.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554146 -

you know what, I am gonna take your word for it, she has access to that site but not instant messanger, I am gonna write her and tell her I didnt get accepted for a card and see where it goes, that is why I mentioned it....I dont trust giving out my debit card number to a site saying it is free..I am sure there are hidden fees..and shit..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554153 -

ok who is gonna smoke a bowl with me?

IMREADY!!!

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4554163 -

I will!

Just give me a bowl, I'm all out. :smirk:

I'm gonna get an ounce in a few days for $100!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4554164 -

I would be so down! But i fucking have school at 9 in the morning.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4554165 -

I wish, I dont trust women online though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554166 -

So? It'll help you sleep! When I have it, I always smoke a bowl before bed, it helps with my insomnia.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554167 -

nice, good grade?

im still polishing off my INSANE thai dank bud.

i had 3 Oz two weeks ago, but i dolled it out to my friends and all i have left is a hlaf ounce.

/me goes to smoke it good!

im gonna enjoy this bowl, so ill be back in about 10 minutes to whore it up with yoo all :laugh:



--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4554172 -

Nah, but it still gets you way stoned. He has 10 different grades, 10 is $240 an ounce, and 1 is the $100 an ounce stuff. It's just not manicured, so there's a lot of leaf.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554173 -

hmmm....Well, it is my first Political science class.  All there going to do is take role and explain the class for an hour.  hmmmmm...to blaze or not t0 blaze.

Its 11:30...got to get up at 8:00 :strokebeard:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4554174 -

enjoy, I wish I could smoke weed...i would want one now, I feel so used already...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554175 -

Me and him smoked a blunt of it and I got so stoned I was sick, so I'll gladly pay 100 bucks for it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554176 -

Blaze, fool!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554181 -

fuck...alright, alright. Talked me into it. Ill brb, you bastards better still be on when im back.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554184 -

yea really I got to be up in 4 1/2 hours to go to work at 6 am...I dont know what to think anymore, you are right..I am just usuing my card for purchasing stuff online only..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554188 -

I wish I'd get my paycheck.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: TYL3R]
    #4554189 -

Ahh i just got toasted at some bar that we kept ripping one hitters at.  I got work tho tommorow :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554193 -

hey guys, guess what?

chicken butt.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4554195 -

Guess who?

Chicken poo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Thurs.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Cowgold 12,058 278 08/26/05 05:46 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Hanky 5,850 121 07/02/06 09:53 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,132 23 07/10/06 01:03 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* just ripped my toenail out. Fade_To_Black 478 1 11/19/04 02:13 PM
by McKennaFan200
* Ingrown Toenail... AGAIN...
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Derp 4,200 37 09/14/13 09:48 PM
by unknown1123
* Guys with sensitive skin: that ingrown hair at the corner of your lips + hot sauce. Gumby 4,889 9 03/21/12 06:44 PM
by bait_
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Where's LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 10,884 221 06/30/06 05:29 AM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,905 topic views. 6 members, 12 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.043 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 18 queries.