Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554055 -

e-mail, she wants to talk to me online on a site with a web camera, that requires a card to get on the site, she is trying to be careful...I have been writing her e-mail but she wants to talk on her web cam and chat on there.... I think it is cool, maybe she will get all naked on me before hand...this is new to me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554061 -

:rotfl:...

Good luck skunk, maybe you'll get yourself some good internet sex going down.. :smirk:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554063 -

Dude, she's a cam whore. Don't give her money.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554071 -

err...do what you gotta do i guess. Man, you should move. Don't waist you life in McDonald's. Move to a more lively city and meet new people.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554076 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Dude, she's a cam whore. Don't give her money.




o shit, i missed that. SKUNK...dont pay for that crap, she just wants your fucking money. Shady cam whores


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4554079 -

dude she is from salt lake, I met her on a regular internet dating site..she wants to talk on web cam to be safer, I have been writing her for a while..I knew youi fuckers were gonna react like this..besides the site I am going on is free..it just requires an adult autherization...no she isnt a whore..I met her on a single dating site..deurr..and she isnt asking for any money...

Edited by skunk78395 (08/18/05 11:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554082 -

skunk78395 said:
dude she is from salt lake, I met her on a regular internet dating site..she wants to talk on web cam to be safer, I have been writing her for a while..I knew youi fuckers were gonna react like this..besides the site I am going on is free..it just requires an adult autherization...no she isnt a whore..I met her on a single dating site..deurr..



:rofl:  damn man...where just trying to look out for you.  No need to lash out.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554084 -

Well... good luck with that, skunk.. :wink:

If you want to assure that she is getting on cam for free you could get on yahoo messenger or somthing like that where you don't have to put in your CC#.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4554086 -

Crash..................................


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554085 -

It's gonna be awesome when his credit gets fucked.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554092 -

hah...yup.  That's what Utah will do to a man :frown:

I drove through it on my way back from aspen.  I made a vow that day, I will never set foot in that state again.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554101 -

My friend got sent there when he started rebelling. He got back last week and from the stories he told me it sounds pretty shitty.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4554103 -

well I am wondering about that, I need to write her again..she told me she cant get messanger service on her computer..she needs to update it, I just am gonna say I didnt get my card approved, that is what I was planning and see where it goes...seriously..women are evil I dont trust them..after my last one made me file bankruptcy...bitch! that is why I haven't had one for a while......hey I have my reasons why I havent had a woman for a while......sorry, I cant move anywhere, I have fines, classes, probation...cant even go on vacation becuse I cant afford it,,,I want to move, but i always get into trouble......I am fucking stuck..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554109 -

buddy read my last post hella tight...it is a debit card, not a credit card,,,read more detailed in my posts....fuck... my last girl got me to file bankruptcy..my credit has been fucked 2 years ago..

Edited by skunk78395 (08/19/05 12:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554124 -

Take care everyone, I'm going to bed. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554126 -

skunk78395 said:
Buddy, read my last post, HELLA_TIGHT. It is a debit card, not a credit card. Read more details in my posts. Fuck, my last girl got me to file bankruptcy. My credit has been fucked up for 2 years.




--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554132 -

ouch. That had to have been harsh. From LA area too Aspen, Colorado took about 17 hours. I was in a car full of people, jammed in the very back. THAT SHIT SUCKED ASS! but it was well worth it. Best snow I ever snowboarded in.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554136 -

:lol:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4554138 -

alright matt, ill talk to you later. I think I might go work out a little bit before I go to bed.


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554140 -

I haven't been snowboarding in a few years.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Thurs.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Cowgold 12,058 278 08/26/05 05:46 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Hanky 5,850 121 07/02/06 09:53 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,132 23 07/10/06 01:03 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* just ripped my toenail out. Fade_To_Black 478 1 11/19/04 02:13 PM
by McKennaFan200
* Ingrown Toenail... AGAIN...
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Derp 4,200 37 09/14/13 09:48 PM
by unknown1123
* Guys with sensitive skin: that ingrown hair at the corner of your lips + hot sauce. Gumby 4,889 9 03/21/12 06:44 PM
by bait_
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Where's LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 10,884 221 06/30/06 05:29 AM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,905 topic views. 7 members, 12 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.