Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4553966 -

play some Primus!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4553969 -

I'll show ya how to play bass

:borfase: :naughty:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #4553975 -

what is up Desiree?, me not much, just being on here...checking out the threads..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Shroomism]
    #4553979 -

HAW HAW!

I'll show you some jazzz like melodies from rocks in the lava.
Glass Melting the pollen every day to feed the rush.
Someone post a link to a Metal song!


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4553982 -

tragic really




Hey Matt.  Hows life been treating you?

o...just found out I'm watching my moms house this weekend.  Get to enjoy some nice brew and dank herb.  :cool:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4553985 -

You should go to an employment center and have them set you up with a job, you could probably make more than that. I had to quit my job today :sad:.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: flowstone]
    #4553989 -



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4553990 -

o shit! Why??


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4553999 -

I am crossing my fingers, I am getting mail from a girl..I just have to wait until I get my debit card in the mail, he is local..but I think she is from Europe..becuse she speaks French too..trippy huh.??.she wants to get on a web cam and chat...god I never get lucky....hey don't laugh, this is Utah...is is hard to get women that want to get on web cams here..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554003 -

Good deal man! Enjoy having the house to yourself. :sun:

Life is treating me alright I guess. Going to be pretty busy tomorrow, then I have my little girl over Saturday. :laugh:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554006 -

School. It sucks, I was making 10 dollars an hour.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4554007 -

god I am so damn tired after work, I will get there..sometime..I need to go on one of my days off in the middle of the week..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: TYL3R]
    #4554012 -

A shit day turned into a pretty good one.

I get by with a little help from my friends. I feel good, content, high.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554022 -

well i'm dozing off... goodnite


"may the wind always be at your back
and the sun upon your face
and the winds of destiny carry you aloft
to dance with the stars."


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Cowgold]
    #4554027 -

Take care dude. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: baraka]
    #4554033 -

hey, life is alright...I have been feeling sick for the last few days..but hey a few beers helps, having extra change around is helpful..

Edited by skunk78395 (08/18/05 11:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: baraka]
    #4554034 -

The new moon was coming in strong, I felt people at tensions or eases, a mounting wave of thoughts. Turning to defense mechanisms or surfing and riding the wave. High, it's what a mob is every day, turning to whatever fate. It's just thick around, thick air, if you feel for it, Thick vibes if you listen to words and intentions.. sometimes I like it thinner, thinner up there in the clouds.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4554039 -

skunk78395 said:
I am crossing my fingers, I am getting mail from a girl..I just have to wait until I get my debit card in the mail, he is local..but I think she is from Europe..because she speaks French too..trippy huh.??.she wants to get on a web cam and chat...god I never get lucky....hey don't laugh, this is Utah...is is hard to get women that want to get on web cams here..



:confused: :confused: :confused:

Matt:  Trust me, ill enjoy it!  Im thinking about low dosing.  That's great you get to spend some time with your daughter.  I know I want to be a father one day.  To be apart of creating a new life, to  continue the cycle...theres something so speacial  about it. :heart: 

Hella:  damn man.  Brutal...im just cutting down my hours at work.  I think im making around 10.  Its 7.50 and hour + about 2.50$ an hour in tips.  Feels good now that schools starting.  I like it!


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Cowgold]
    #4554044 -

Cowgold said:
well i'm dozing off... goodnite


"may the wind always be at your back
and the sun upon your face
and the winds of destiny carry you aloft
to dance with the stars."



i like that!  :thumbup:

Night bro, ill talk to you soon


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4554051 -

I wouldn't even have time to work. Oh well.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Thurs.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Cowgold 12,061 278 08/26/05 05:46 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Hanky 5,851 121 07/02/06 09:53 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,132 23 07/10/06 01:03 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* just ripped my toenail out. Fade_To_Black 478 1 11/19/04 02:13 PM
by McKennaFan200
* Ingrown Toenail... AGAIN...
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Derp 4,200 37 09/14/13 09:48 PM
by unknown1123
* Guys with sensitive skin: that ingrown hair at the corner of your lips + hot sauce. Gumby 4,889 9 03/21/12 06:44 PM
by bait_
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Where's LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 10,884 221 06/30/06 05:29 AM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,912 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 118 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.