Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4553897 -

you got an ingrown toenail man?

I had one once that was so bad my whole toe was swollen and pussy
So I had to go to the doctor to have it removed...
All he did was take a pair of medical scissors and cut down my toenail..
cut the whole side off all the way down to where it connects to the skin
And pulled it out.. damn that ingrown piece was like half an inch long sticking into my toe. It felt good to have it out..
But supposedly once its cut out.. you cant get one there again unless you really try hard..
I have a habit (or did) of biting my toenails

Anyway you can do it yourself.. if you dont mind pain


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: SerioOria]
    #4553899 -

Catch you later Serio, good luck with the interview bro. :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4553904 -

Im off for bed now.. I am on a decent sleep schedual now and would like to keep it that way go to sleep at 1 and wake up around 6:45 ish. Night yall.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Shroomism]
    #4553905 -

thx, and make sure to have lots of antiseptics


hydrogen peroxide, burns less than alcohol, peace


--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4553910 -

I have in my day, I have plenty of experince doing that..I also have over 2 years total experience as a cashier too, time to get a grocery store job that pays better, I got to drop this low wage shit sometime..I really don't mind it much but the pay sucks..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Shroomism]
    #4553911 -

I kept getting them on the same toe, but I got tired of having it cut out so I've left it alone for about 2 years now.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: SerioOria]
    #4553914 -

see ya man, have a good night!..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Shroomism]
    #4553915 -

Thanks for the advice bro. :smile:

I've got a similar bad habit myself, I pick and rip my toenails. I've gotten a lot of ""minor"" ingrown toe nails or whatever you would call them. Never to this extent, they usually just go away after a day, this is just crazy. Just as you described, swollen, pussy, hurts like a motherfucker. :thumbdown:

I've got a very shitty tolerance for pain but seeing as I have no health insurance and it needs to be done fuck it. Hopefully Ill have a dose of somthing to numb the pain up a bit tomorrow.




Take care Stoner, catch you tomorrow bro.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (08/18/05 11:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4553917 -

Take some LSD.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4553920 -

skunk78395 said:
Itime to get a grocery store job that pays better



Unless you go into managment or being the book keeper(counting the money) don't expect to get paid more than 7.50 an hour. Well im gone now..


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4553921 -

L helps cure alcoholism as well, it is always good! that is what they used it for in the 60's...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4553923 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Take some LSD.



:crazyeyes:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4553928 -

no dude, I know big grocery store chain cashiers make over $12.00 an hour after a year maybe two.. and this is Utah wages..I wasn't talking about fast food...

Edited by skunk78395 (08/18/05 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4553934 -

oh yeah btw... DO NOT use rubbing alcohol on open wounds. That causes scarring.
My mom told me this and she's a head nurse. And I have proof on my legs from when I tried to clean out road rash with alcohol.. it worked.. but it stung like a MOTHER FUCKER.. and I have some scars from this accident that was almost 7 months ago.

Use either iodine or hydrogen peroxide to clean it out


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Shroomism]
    #4553940 -

Good deal man, thanks for the heads up. I've got a couple bottles of peroxide so I'm set with that. :smile: :thumbup:


Hey skunk how much do you get paid working at McDonalds in Utah if you don't mind me asking? Here where Im at in NY you're lucky to make $6.50 an hour and it's all part time unless you're mgt.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4553943 -

hey wasnt that funny how I was taking shit to smallworlds...aka..LF... in OTD..I told you it was him, look at all his inane retarded posts...and his own grow puppet even rated him..god he is so fun to fuck with...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Skunk420]
    #4553951 -

w00t!  Back from school and gonna chill in da lnc for a few hours.  Hello everyone!  :smile:


--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Todcasil]
    #4553952 -

I've been sitting here with my bass on my lap since I got home.
I've been playing almost all night. I can't put the damn thing down.

I love it.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4553953 -

I got a raise and I make $6.40 an hour now...but the minumum wage is lower then a lot of states and the cost of living is too..
it sucks, I think I am going to reapply at Super Target, I will pass the piss test now..or any big grocery store chain, I will take even a bagger job and move my way up compared to this wage..I see so many people go in and out of this job it is funny..but not surprizing...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LnC Thurs [Re: Toddo]
    #4553964 -

Hey Toddo, good to see you. :smile:



Yeah you're definitely better off leaving McDonalds skunk.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LNC Thurs.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
Cowgold 12,064 278 08/26/05 05:46 AM
by Yrtlzmo
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Hanky 5,851 121 07/02/06 09:53 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 all )
Banez 2,132 23 07/10/06 01:03 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* just ripped my toenail out. Fade_To_Black 478 1 11/19/04 02:13 PM
by McKennaFan200
* Ingrown Toenail... AGAIN...
( 1 2 all )
Mr. Derp 4,200 37 09/14/13 09:48 PM
by unknown1123
* Guys with sensitive skin: that ingrown hair at the corner of your lips + hot sauce. Gumby 4,889 9 03/21/12 06:44 PM
by bait_
* Teh LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
SerioOria 17,073 275 08/28/05 11:57 PM
by Ravus
* Where's LNC?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 10,884 221 06/30/06 05:29 AM
by king_cobra

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,912 topic views. 1 members, 16 guests and 171 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.