Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582961 -

about the time I was in 7th grade this dude in my grade bought two parsely joints then rode off on his bike.  well on the way home he dropped one and came back found me and bought another one. Then the next day at school he was tellin me how badass it was.  Well about 6-7 years later he ends up bein one of the local schwag hookups and I had mentioned that he bought that parsley and liked it to some friends.  Well I run into him at a mutual friends house and he tries to do somethin about it.  He says give me my $6 or i'm gonna kick your ass.  I stared him down and said, "Dude you're gonna have to let that go, I'm not payin you and I'm not fightin you either!" 

things were cool after that. no problems :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582962 -

well i was high but thats kinda is gone now but then again i've been high all day.

couldnt score any alcohol or shroom today sadly, and im all out of Tussin.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582964 -

If I ever believed in karma, it was around those things. Me and this one other kid were the only one's who didn't go to the surrounding towns to rip people off; it just felt really wrong. The gels were really convincing fakes, too. People probably got PISSED.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Thrasher420x]
    #4582973 -

That sucks man. Hopefully things work out better for you tomorrow. :smile:


Elect- Bunk L is the worst nothing pisses me off more than eating a dose and not getting off. However if I was really low on cash or somthing, you never know.. :crazy:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582978 -

My friend once bought 2 fake sheets. :eek:  At least that was back when they were only 180$.  These days getting beat for two sheets would mean, like, a thousand dollars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582980 -

sup yall... very drunk and about to pass out...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: AliceDee]
    #4582984 -

Hello! I'm about to go to bed myself. This is getting out of hand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582987 -

i'm goin to sleep too...  goodbye everybody  :snore:


--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582992 -

Yeah the prices being slapped on sheets right now are outrageous. :nonono: If I came across any I doubt I would even pick it up. There's no reason why people are charging $500 a sheet. Liquid vials around here went for $100 - $150 even, never more than 150, and the quality beat anything that's out right now by far. It's really sad to think about it.


Damn dude I only drank that tea about 15 or 20 minutes ago and I've got an overwhelming feeling that I am going to puke. I don't want to give in just yet, giving it some time to set in more.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4582998 -

Night guys, take care. :smile: :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: AliceDee]
    #4582999 -

AliceDee said:
sup yall... very drunk and about to pass out...



thats what i like to hear :thumbup:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4583000 -

mattzdope said:
Yeah the prices being slapped on sheets right now are outrageous. :nonono: If I came across any I doubt I would even pick it up. There's no reason why people are charging $500 a sheet. Liquid vials around here went for $100 - $150 even, never more than 150, and the quality beat anything that's out right now by far. It's really sad to think about it.


Damn dude I only drank that tea about 15 or 20 minutes ago and I've got an overwhelming feeling that I am going to puke. I don't want to give in just yet, giving it some time to set in more.



ya... those were the days....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4583002 -

What you have to do is lay down and close your eyes for a minute. When I do opiates and feel that I'm gonna puke up my pills or tea, thats what works for me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: AliceDee]
    #4583008 -

well i think im gonna bail, you all take it easy now. :drool2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4583009 -

Thanks bro :sun: I'm about to go do that right now.

Probably won't come back anytime soon, going to drift into the zone and stay there as long as it lasts. :laugh:


Catch you all tonight. :heart:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4583073 -

peace guys.
Sleep well and have pleasant dreams of sex and adventures


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4583102 -

Anybody still alive in this motherfucker? Finally made it home. It was a wild night to say the least. How's everyone else doing?


--------------------
"I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: daimyo]
    #4583111 -

Pretty good here.. about to crash actually. Or.. thinking about it.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Shroomism]
    #4583146 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 06:17 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LnC Thurs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
TYL3R 11,905 176 08/19/05 12:58 AM
by Todcasil
* I think it's time...LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TYL3R 16,362 226 08/23/05 04:56 PM
by Todcasil
* Anti-LNC
( 1 2 all )
Le_Canard 1,177 24 08/29/05 12:00 AM
by 40oz
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
THE KRAT BARON 23,447 307 08/27/05 05:39 AM
by AliceDee
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Banez 11,552 281 09/29/05 04:18 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* LNC FRIDAY!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Toddo 18,614 222 09/17/05 05:45 AM
by MagicalMystery
* LNC Thursday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Nashbar 11,318 204 09/30/05 03:39 AM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,058 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 17 queries.