Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: faslimy]
    #4582854 -

faslimy said:
is that his mullet creeping up his cheek?



No, it's the band part of his dental head gear!

Matt: Good luck with it, bro. If you only used it once, I'm sure there's still some opiates in there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582859 -

it kinda looks like his face is cut from lip to lip and his head slid backward.
ali.. ali... a lil bit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582862 -

Yeah I steeped this batch for only a few minutes and left it in cold water over night. It didnt really kick like the first batch I steeped for 30 minutes. Someone was telling me cold water works better but from what I noticed steeping it works much better. :crazy:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582863 -

I just woke up after getting drunk yesterday afternoon and I don't remember how I ended up in bed. Now I'm going to drink more wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: bukkake]
    #4582866 -

That's pretty awesome.  :thumbup:

Matt:  IME, hot water is better.  I guess there's some kind of specific technique to cold water extractions, but I'm not familiar with it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: bukkake]
    #4582869 -

I wish I had some alcohol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582874 -

Yeah I wouldnt fuck with a cold water extraction again. :lol: I like warm water much better. :grin:

You guys dropping those tabs tomorrow night?? The anticipation must be kicking your ass right now.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582881 -

Pretty much.  And I don't even know if we're eating them tomorrow; it might have to wait until Saturday night.  :frown: 

I'm really excited though. :tripping: 

My next goal is to acquire some good E, which I haven't seen in a while

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582883 -

Oh yeah, technically, tomorrow night IS Saturday. Duh.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582891 -

It's weird I feel like i'll find lucy soon. soon soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582893 -

Some rolls would be really nice indeed! Unfortunately I don't know anybody around here anymore that would be carrying them. :frown:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Cowgold]
    #4582897 -

Good luck man.  It took me ages, and even then it was just lucky coincidences. 

/sigh

If only I knew now what I did back in 1999.  I'd have bought sheets, and just frozen them.

I'm in the same boat regarding the E pills, Matt.  But I have a feeling that I'll find some this fall.  All the kids in this town roll, and I came across them a few times last year.  Everybody just moved back into town, so I'm positive I'll find some E soon.

I'll keep ya posted. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582903 -

No doubt bro. :laugh: One of those college fucks must be able to get their hands on somthing. :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582908 -

They do. I just have to be selective; the kids are dumb around here. I don't put it past any of them to take something like DXM or speed pills and think that they're rolling. I just had to explain to some kid about red rock opium the other day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582909 -

We used to call red rock "faux-pium".

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582922 -

Hah. I made a killing off of Dragons Blood back when I was in HS. $15 a gram. :grin: People actually thought they were getting high off the shit. Hell I'll admit I bought the stuff off of a kid for $10 a g myself. Smoked it once, after a couple tokes I called him back and demanded my money back. He told me he had spent my money but he'd toss me a half oz to get rid of. I got rid of that and a few oz's I picked up at the headshop. Fueled my coke habit for about a month and a half before I got sick of people telling me how fucked up they were getting and broke the news that it was bunk. hah.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582925 -

:lol:

Suckers.  That's a good scam to run for sure. 

My friend once showed me a way to make fake geltabs.... that's a brutal but definite way to make money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4582951 -

Hah yeah I wouldnt fuck around with fake gellies.


Just strained that tea. It's dark brown and foul. I'm sure I will get somthing out of this. :laugh: :sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4582956 -

LNC is dying off quick tonight...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: LNC Thurs. [Re: Thrasher420x]
    #4582957 -

Yeah it is man. How are you doing this evening?


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* LnC Thurs
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
TYL3R 11,905 176 08/19/05 12:58 AM
by Todcasil
* I think it's time...LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
TYL3R 16,362 226 08/23/05 04:56 PM
by Todcasil
* Anti-LNC
( 1 2 all )
Le_Canard 1,177 24 08/29/05 12:00 AM
by 40oz
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
THE KRAT BARON 23,447 307 08/27/05 05:39 AM
by AliceDee
* Wednesday LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
Banez 11,552 281 09/29/05 04:18 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
thegatewaydrug 22,053 223 10/18/05 07:27 AM
by License_to_Chill
* LNC FRIDAY!
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
Toddo 18,614 222 09/17/05 05:45 AM
by MagicalMystery
* LNC Thursday
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Nashbar 11,319 204 09/30/05 03:39 AM
by theuser

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,058 topic views. 3 members, 14 guests and 230 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.