Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
ATTENTION PUB FORUM MODS
    #4504145 - 08/06/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The picture upload is not working. It will not open a copy button to copy the image ot post on the page. It now opens to a front/back/forums/etc box and no copy on the right click. Can someone pelase fix this problem.

I tried to post Squeak the Mouse chapter 3 and it won;'t allow me to post a picture for soem reson,

mjshroomer

Thank you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeatSpace
Waxer of unicorn butthole
 User Gallery

Loc: Deep inside your ass
:rolleyes: [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4504149 - 08/06/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

WA&F?

--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: :rolleyes: [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4504152 - 08/06/05 03:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That is an admin problem

--------------------

InvisibleGeordi_La_Forge
Home Wrecker -DBK
Female User Gallery

Loc: African Confederation, Ea...
Re: :rolleyes: [Re: Shroomism]
    #4504193 - 08/06/05 03:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you'd think he'd know that..since he's been reg'd here since 99

--------------------

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: :rolleyes: [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #4504298 - 08/06/05 04:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Geordi,
I was posting ion the pub forum. It will nto alolow me to post a picture and I cannot even post a URL here for another page. It oppens to a menu box.

AS I have said dozens of times, I am fucking computer illiterate about these matters. I posted this in the pub because that is where I was having a problem. But now I see everyone seems to be having a problem with this new formating.

IT won't even let me put a URL here. AS for posting this int he pub, others there have also posted similar threads, (Hrethic) dfor example about the same problem and were not moved over here.

I hope someone will fix this problem.

mj

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: :rolleyes: [Re: Geordi_La_Forge]
    #4504309 - 08/06/05 04:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Geordi,
I was posting in the pub forum. It will not allow me to post a picture and I cannot even post a URL here for another page. When I go to paste in a url form anywhere here the right click opens to a menu box which has neither the words copy or paste in it.

And Geordi, as I have said dozens of times, I am fucking computer illiterate about these matters. I posted this in the pub because that is where I was having a problem. But now I see everyone seems to be having a problem with this new formating.

It won't even let me put a URL here. As for posting this in the pub, others there have also posted similar threads, (Hrethic) for example, about the same problem I and others here are having and those threads were not moved over here.

In fact another problem is that I cannot copy my post from this box where I am typing it in. When I rgiht click to copy this post, It still opens to that new friggin menu box which, as noted above, does not allow copy or pasting of anything in the box I am typing this message in.

I hope someone will fix this problem.

Geordi,It is a shame that you seem to like to rag on shit around here, especially for someone who has as many useless posts as you have made since you have been here.

Get off the rag.

mj

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: ATTENTION PUB FORUM MODS [Re: mjshroomer]
    #4504335 - 08/06/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hey mj,

I believe you are referring to the new custom pop-up menu when you RIGHT-CLICK your mouse? If so, there is an option at the bottom of that menu that says "Disable this menu" - simply choose that and you won't have to worry about it anymore.

This is a new feature however, so it may come back a few times as Ythan is working out the various functions and possible bugs. Please be patient, and remember that you can use keyboard shortcuts to copy (CTRL + C) and paste (CTRL + V).

Good luck! If that didn't help, you may want to consider filling out a support ticket: http://www.shroomery.org/support

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: ATTENTION PUB FORUM MODS [Re: geokills]
    #4504363 - 08/06/05 04:49 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks Geokills.

btw, I like the overall new look of the shromery opeing pages and the formats, Is it possible to make the new posts (2), in red ink so they are n more noticible?

mj and have a shroomy day

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder