Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4492545 -

I'm pretty sure I'm going to Amsterdam next summer during my trip to Europe, so I can see the Van Gogh museum. Maybe eat 40 grams of fresh fungi first.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492559 -

my brother moved to amsterdam and slept on the streets for 3months


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492562 -

Can I go with you?

I want to go to Amsterdam so bad. I'd have to bring a few grand just for weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492570 -

kiff oil and blunts are the only things THC related i haven't tried yet! isreal sucks ass when it comes to cannabis culture!


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Simisu]
    #4492579 -

A joint of pure kiff a bad idea. ....unless you grow it yourself or go to Amsterdam, any amount of kiff in a joint is a bad idea. Way too melty... pipes are best... oh, so tasty.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: flowstone]
    #4492591 -

I always sprinkle a layer of it on top of a bowl.

That first greens hit is orgasmic.

:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4492594 -

I'll only be there for 3 days max. I want to check out France and Italy a lot more. I'll probably stay in the French Rivera for a week.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492602 -

A 3 day trip to Europe?

You got to stay at least a week or you're not gonna get much done, man.

Here's coming from the guy that wouldn't even drive to LA to get himself an eighth :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4492605 -

No, 3 days in Amsterdam. I'm going to be in Europe for about a month.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492613 -

Ah, well that makes more sense.

I'm going with you. But you can leave me in Amsterdam while you're out touring France and Italy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492626 -

I'm going over there too next summer but for like 3 months, we should drink alot of cheap french wine and get hella drunk together

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Noetical]
    #4492636 -

Where are you going?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492647 -

Shit, I've always wanted to go, count me in!


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492649 -

Everywhere that is anywhere my friend, and we are going to rent on the medeteranian (either france, spain, greece, or italy) for like a month

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Noetical]
    #4492674 -

Nice, my parents are letting me use one of their timeshares so I can stay in a 5 star resort for free just about anywhere I want for a week, and the French Rivera looks damn nice.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492696 -

hella awesome!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Noetical]
    #4492755 -

Yeah, Here's my plan so far:

Land in Amsterdam - Van Gogh, weed, maybe some fungus

Take a train to Germany and meet my friend who will be studying there starting later this year - Stay there for a few days

Train to France and stay in Paris for a few days, check out the Lourve, then maybe go to the Rivera

Go to Italy and check out Vatican City, Rome, and whatever else is kewl

Boat to Greece - rock out there doing whatever

I think that sounds pretty good so far. As I learn more about those countries I'll add more stuff to my list. I have to figure out which resort looks the best, but the ones on the Rivera look badass.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4492762 -

Anyone who has toured Europe should give me suggestions, because I need some.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4492789 -

Trainwreck said:
I always sprinkle a layer of it on top of a bowl.

That first greens hit is orgasmic.

:bongload:



Totally man! I swear good kiff is more wired than ginseng and brews. It hits you fast and fades slow too, which I like.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much Hash does it take to pass the fuck out [Re: flowstone]
    #4492796 -

Faster? I start to get stoned before I even let my first hit out.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Amsterdam Trip: Photos!!
( 1 2 all )
ShroomyMcPot 3,671 24 03/31/04 02:53 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* moving to amsterdam
( 1 2 all )
matt66 5,130 22 06/10/04 11:35 AM
by Learyfan
* What would you do with 1 night in AMSTERDAM ?? wietstocker 1,586 17 05/06/04 07:09 PM
by d33p
* Going to Switzerland! Amsterdam? Need suggestions/help HagbardCeline 681 2 11/19/03 10:39 PM
by MushroomSally
* Amsterdam trip question ksnio 3,269 19 01/06/04 12:00 PM
by cybrbeast
* Fuck I'm so so so stoned!!! filthysock 1,318 18 03/31/04 07:33 AM
by filthysock
* weed/shroom prices in Amsterdam?? matt66 16,139 17 05/27/04 09:50 AM
by ivi
* Amsterdam 2004 cannabis cup disscussion shep69 2,089 14 04/16/04 09:19 AM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,764 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 93 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.