Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
If you were going to commit suicide.....
    #4483589 -

1. What would you do, accomplish, or wrap up before you died?
2. What technique would you use to kill yourself?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483593 -

I think I would hurl myself from a precipice in a national park, while on LSD.

Before that, I would accomplish smoking my last joint.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4483600 -

yea,i'd jump from somthing really really reallly high...


that's be the shit for like 9.08456 seconds,then it would suck....


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483603 -

Fuck suicide.

I'd rob banks like a bat outa hell.

If after i became a billionair, i was still alive...then i'd want to stay that way.

Robot - How was the flick ?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483609 -

Why?


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: TYL3R]
    #4483610 -

Tremendously awesome.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483613 -

I would take a more then lethal dose of sleeping pills, then sit down and smoke my last joint.

Then just fall into my infinite sleep.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483635 -

I was thinking of making a thread like this earlier but was to lazy.

I'd want to be shot out of some sort of giant space cannon in a space suit with about three and a half minutes of oxygen left so I could listen to 'When Jokers Attack' before I die and eventually dissolve into cosmic galaxy goo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4483674 -

Trainwreck said:
I would take a more then lethal dose of sleeping pills, then sit down and smoke my last joint.

Then just fall into my infinite sleep.




Word.

Or maybe a lethal dose of heroin. I heard that's a pleasant way to die...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483694 -

I'd be really original

1) A note
2) A 9mm in my throat


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483703 -

tons of drugs.. skydive, no parachute

oh and for my accomplishment I would strap myself with C4 and try to land somewhere important


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483706 -

RandalFlagg said:
1. What would you do, accomplish, or wrap up before you died?




I would kill all the people who ever treated me unfairly. you all know who you are. bastards. No way I would ever think about checking out of this shithole without taking all of you assholes with me. And I would try to torture them too, if I had the means.

Quote:
2. What technique would you use to kill yourself?



assuming I didn't go out in a hail of bullets in step 1, I would OD on heroin, very gradually. I find that on a high dose of opiates, your breathing becomes labored and you think to yourself that each breath may be your last, but you're so high it doesn't really have a lot of significance. You cease to care about dying.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483805 -

Shotgun blast to the head, I'd leave a hell of a scene for the authorities to clean up. I'd lock the door and leave a note on the outside so no loved ones would discover my body.

I'd never fucking kill myself, it's a horrible thing to put your family and friends through.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483812 -

Quote:
What would you do, accomplish, or wrap up before you died?



Update my will, and perhaps leave an apocryphal and hopefully chilling suicide note.

Quote:
What technique would you use to kill yourself?



Drive my car off a cliff and, before it hit, shoot myself in the head.


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483821 -

I'd smoke a bunch of DMT and eat an ounce of mushrooms, then jump out of a plane over a suburban housing area.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4483825 -

*with no parachute


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4483826 -

I'd take Hella_Tight down with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: Redstorm]
    #4483832 -

Oh yeah. I'd destroy all my mortal enemies first.

/shakes fist at redstorm


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483846 -

I would make NASA send me to mars, then I would exit the shuttle without any shit on....right after hotboxing it.


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were going to commit suicide..... [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4483851 -

Definately a half-stick of dynamite in a public place.

hell, a whole stick. Or maybe two, they're small. Not necessarily a crowded place, though.


--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* did Jim Morrison actually commit suicide?
( 1 2 all )
masteroflight 8,057 21 10/13/08 04:57 PM
by ZOSO
* Loser Pretends to Commit Suicide and Nearly Does supermack10 6,662 18 01/22/09 10:24 AM
by Newbie
* Chilli causes cancer cells to commit suicide Amatoxin 2,864 13 03/16/06 07:42 PM
by Amatoxin
* Someone committed suicide at Burning Man, first time it's ever happened.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,484 49 09/12/07 08:15 PM
by learning_byte
* My friend just committed suicide.
( 1 2 all )
TYL3R 10,300 25 02/08/05 12:53 PM
by Anjaba
* Mystery of canine ?suicides? at eerie bridge RandalFlagg 988 1 03/07/05 07:24 PM
by usefulidiot
* I just watched a fly commit suicide lukeboots 1,057 12 09/25/06 12:01 PM
by lukeboots
* easiest method of suicide?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Razman 10,876 70 02/24/05 03:38 PM
by Woland

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,489 topic views. 5 members, 32 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.