Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Monday Night LNC
    #4483151 -

Thought Id get it started since its about that time. :smile: What's everybody up to tonight? I'm sweating balls and debating on getting started on my beer or waiting a bit till it cools down some.



--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4483179 -

I want some pharmies but all I can get are adderal. I have to be up at 8 in the morning so that wont work out.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4483181 -

I am drinking the last of my beers, I am not gonna be up really late, I admit..but I will be up for a while..anyway, but life is good anyway....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4483185 -

I have nothing. I smoked a roach and thats about it.
Sux being sober and jewish


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: SubGen1us]
    #4483194 -

Being lazy, waiting for a poker game to get started or something.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4483198 -

I'm still sick from being hungover from last night...and out of pretty much everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #4483207 -

i got 10 PBR's left...

about to take a smoke....


listin' to some BAD LUCK 13....


other random shit,haha...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4483208 -

I've got a serious vicodin buzz going on. Waiting for some buds to arrive, I sold that whole freakin ounce today, the one I should you guys last night.

Made bank, but now I'm all dry.

I'll be on most of the night, coming and going. Smoking and popping pills :smile2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #4483210 -

EllemyshShade said:
I'm still sick from being hungover from last night...and out of pretty much everything.



I find that drinking a beer when hung over it gets rid of it.


--------------------
yawn...
SG

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4483213 -

whole lotta the usual :pill: :bongload: ------->:blazed:  ... :donut: :smile2:


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4483215 -

Trainwreck said:
I've got a serious vicodin buzz going on. Waiting for some buds to arrive, I sold that whole freakin ounce today, the one I should you guys last night.

Made bank, but now I'm all dry.

I'll be on most of the night, coming and going. Smoking and popping pills :smile2:



:finger:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: MOTH]
    #4483222 -

drink a beer it helps...(I am being honest)how much did you drink? ..I have been so drunk many times...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: SubGen1us]
    #4483230 -

Don't hate me Gen1us, or I wont share!

:wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4483234 -

I'm completely pill-less(and drug-less). Oh, to make it worse, I quit smoking last week so I can't even rip smags to help me feel better >_<. Ah well, I will overcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Hawkeye2]
    #4483236 -

wow im on the first page of the LNC !!

theres a first for eberything :laugh:

:heart:

how goes it my brothers?


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4483243 -

you didnt save more weed for yourself?? come on now think ahead of time...I have 3 bowls just sitting here..i wont touch it...I can control my use..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Todcasil]
    #4483245 -

Whats going on casil?

Any good buds or booze with ya tonight?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Skunk420]
    #4483249 -

Of course I saved weed for myself, but I smoked it all. I had enough money to buy another good sack though, and I wont sell as much out of this one.


Half oz is coming my way :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4483257 -

oh sorry you are waiting on some..ohh..makes sence now..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Monday Night LNC [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4483258 -

Damn, I could use 1/2 oz right about now.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Sorry LNC Shroom trip KristiMidocean 1,255 19 08/22/05 12:42 AM
by Todcasil
* LNC -|- WTF ARE YOU DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
theuser 6,504 87 07/17/06 09:14 AM
by Iamthewalrus
* LnC...alright, let's drunk people congretate...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
MOTH 13,035 225 01/08/06 12:24 PM
by Freeker
* LNC
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
Tien 12,220 157 03/16/06 01:59 AM
by Jadian
* LNC©®
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 13,504 122 06/15/06 03:41 AM
by theuser
* LNC WTF has it been
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Stonerguy 4,699 90 12/10/05 02:07 AM
by aNeway2sayHooray
* No LNC yet?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
eris 3,293 68 07/14/06 04:40 AM
by eris
* LNC Thor's Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
TYL3R 29,169 459 08/06/05 01:53 AM
by Shroomism

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
11,029 topic views. 11 members, 8 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.