Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Sporeworks: New stuff, Weekly Special, $30 Our Choice Ps. cubensis Syringe 4 Packs
    #4480943 - 08/01/05 03:06 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Howdie folks,

Just a quick note to update everyone on goin's on over here at Sporeworks. We just couldn't help ourselves, we figured this week we'd dig deep and offer you a special you couldn't refuse. For one weekly only, 4 Pack Our Choice Psilocybe cubensis Spore Syringe Microscopy Kits are only $30! That's right, spore filled syringes for under $8 each!

We also have Psilocybe sierrae (Ps. subfimetaria) spore print microscopy kits back in stock.

Psilocybe sierrae:

Be sure to check out our new updated Sporeworks Image Gallery, which will be growing week by week with new images.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Wang
Re: Sporeworks: New stuff, Weekly Special, $30 Our Choice Ps. cubensis Syringe 4 Packs [Re: psilocyber]
    #4483443 - 08/02/05 12:58 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

GOD! it seems like the vendors all collaborate while im broke so i cant get any good deals  :hissyfit: we got mike at tenn stud with buy one get one, sporesource with buy one get one, and now this...... are you trying to make me cry??? lol man i hope i get paid this week.

--------------------
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." 
~Thomas Jefferson

A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.
~George Washington

Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Re: Sporeworks: New stuff, Weekly Special, $30 Our Choice Ps. cubensis Syringe 4 Packs [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4484533 - 08/02/05 09:38 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The site says.
"Some selections not currently listed on our Spores For Microscopy page may also be available exclusively through this offer." and that you may get some of the same syringe.

Are all the syringes clearly marked as to what they are?
Do you have a list of strains that people are likely to recieve this time around?

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Sporeworks: New stuff, Weekly Special, $30 Our Choice Ps. cubensis Syringe 4 Packs [Re: blackout]
    #4484926 - 08/02/05 12:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

All samples and syringes are clearly marked and labeled. There really isn't any telling what samples would be received as part of this deal at any given time. Our inventory rotates and fluxuates constantly. We do make every effort to include multiple strains, but cannot make any guarantees you will receive four different strains. All Our Choice samples are pulled from current inventory and are not expired syringes. The single Our Choice four pack per order restriction and randomness in strain selection is part of the reason for this package's special pricing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum