Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]
Re: Late night saturday [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4476439 -

Well right now I am listening to "More Songs About Buildings and Food" which is a great album...I would suggest Remain in Light, ande Speaking in Tongues. And the two disc live album The Name of this Band is Talking Heads.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476440 -

Later electrode.

I think I'm gonna crash in a few minutes as well.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4476442 -

Yeah, The Name Of This Band... is the live CD that I have downloaded, I love it. I'll definitely check out those albums, thanks dude!


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4476451 -

Blah the websites always gets slow for a few minutes at around this time. I'm off to bed, g'night everyone.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4476480 -

anyone else alive?

:heart:


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* late nights over, time for the SUNDAY EARLY MORNING thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Todcasil 6,478 167 08/14/05 03:01 PM
by Jadian
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
THE KRAT BARON 21,246 413 08/06/05 05:37 AM
by blissedout
* electrode
( 1 2 3 all )
Trainwreck 3,189 40 07/23/05 05:02 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,438 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* tuesday late night thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
dnL 14,953 231 07/20/05 05:30 AM
by CaptainH13
* Thursday Late Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,991 237 07/21/05 05:31 AM
by CaptainH13
* Late Night Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
THE KRAT BARON 11,922 197 07/18/05 09:06 AM
by dnL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,543 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.