Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476392 -

I swear, it didn't happen like that. It really was my friend.

I will tell you a story about myself getting entirely too drunk, though.

This one time, I got totally too drunk, and went to bed, fully expecting a hangover in the AM.

I woke up real early, like 7 am, and my window was open. This was odd, because it was the middle of fucking winter, and my room was probably 20 degrees F. I stumbled over to the window to close it, and when I got there, I looked out onto the flat roof outside my window. There, frozen in a big red pile, was a large pill of rock solid vomit. Some time during the night I had thrown open the window and puked onto my roof, but I can't remember that shit.

I don't really drink too much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476396 -

That really wasn't that exciting.

IMO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476399 -

I never promised excitement.

Just a story. I don't see you offering up any top notch conversation tonight, towel.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476404 -



?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476410 -

Dude, this is the third red x you've posted in like 5 minutes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476412 -

Oh good, I thought it was just me who couldn't see the pictures he was posting.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476415 -

Are you fucking serious?

Why am I the only one who can see these :mad:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476417 -

I can't see them either.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476420 -

It's prolly just some of that gay porn you've been PMing me all week.

You can see it cause it's saved on your hard drive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4476421 -

Well that's just peachy.

I'm going to have to hax0r that website because they're fucking everything up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4476426 -

Hey Robot, since I know you are a Talking Heads fan, which CD is your favorite? I have a live set on my computer and my dad has some records, but I don't know any albums. What do you reccomend?


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4476428 -

*Robit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476429 -

Ha, why do you call him that?


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4476431 -

He should take a more orthodox route, and become OneMoreRabbi.

/lame

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476432 -

OneMoreFrobot

/maybe?


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476433 -

ZOIDBERG! ZOIDBERG!

ZOI-! ZOI-! ZOI-! ZOI-!

ZOIDBERG!



"QUIET ROBIT! THE TV IS TALKING AGAIN!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4476435 -

:lol:

Nice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476436 -

Alright, I'm going to bed.

Good night, all. See ya tomorrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476437 -

Ahaha I laughed like crazy at my own post.

I'm so loaded I don't even care :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Late night saturday [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4476438 -

Good night man.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* late nights over, time for the SUNDAY EARLY MORNING thread
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Todcasil 6,478 167 08/14/05 03:01 PM
by Jadian
* Friday Night LNC
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
THE KRAT BARON 21,265 413 08/06/05 05:37 AM
by blissedout
* electrode
( 1 2 3 all )
Trainwreck 3,189 40 07/23/05 05:02 PM
by Burke Dennings
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 2,728 35 08/03/04 08:29 AM
by Phishgrrl
* OneMoreRobot3021: The Only Interview You Need World Spirit 1,439 8 03/27/05 08:49 PM
by delta9
* tuesday late night thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
dnL 14,953 231 07/20/05 05:30 AM
by CaptainH13
* Thursday Late Night
( 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 all )
THE KRAT BARON 13,991 237 07/21/05 05:31 AM
by CaptainH13
* Late Night Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
THE KRAT BARON 11,922 197 07/18/05 09:06 AM
by dnL

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,544 topic views. 9 members, 13 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.