Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
garden mushroom ID
    #446634 -

firstly, I don't plan on eating these. just curious if anyone can identify them. They grow in my lawn in Georgia all the time. The cap on the larger one is about 2" across.


--------------------
I pulled that. . . right out of my ass. Like a cartoon. Whip! I've got a bulldozer! Whip! I've got a mug of soma! Whip! I'm outta here! ion

-glassman-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: garden mushroom ID [Re: glassman]
    #446653 -

Do the gills leak/bleed a milky substance when you cut them? If so then its probaly some type of Lactarius sp.

Peace out,
-Gumby

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: garden mushroom ID [Re: Gumby]
    #446898 -

well, no milky substance when cut. here is a picture of the cap cut open.
more info - these were growing in Georgia clay, but I've gotten them across the middle of the grass lawn as well.


--------------------
I pulled that. . . right out of my ass. Like a cartoon. Whip! I've got a bulldozer! Whip! I've got a mug of soma! Whip! I'm outta here! ion

-glassman-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: garden mushroom ID [Re: glassman]
    #447002 -

I'm pretty sure that's a Lepista (blewitt) Looks most like L.nuda, though that's supposed to be a woodland species.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Need a mushroom Id smokeaspliff 1,962 4 05/21/02 10:57 AM
by MushroomBoy123
* Mushroom ID - Melbourne Austalia +Pictures
( 1 2 all )
acidis 12,902 25 06/08/02 04:00 PM
by geko127
* Mushroom ID Help Needed
( 1 2 all )
Clockwork 15,075 29 01/22/18 08:27 AM
by majicman30
* UK Mushroom (id help) SalviaEngland 4,973 12 10/03/02 10:40 PM
by viscid
* Non-pic id needed, first timer spliffguru 1,263 2 10/03/02 05:45 PM
by spliffguru
* It just rained.....and I got mushrooms!! Id please blahblahblah 4,438 18 11/18/01 11:21 AM
by blahblahblah
* mushroom id misterogerz 2,626 12 06/29/02 07:12 PM
by Banshee
* Mushroom ID (not psychoactive, pics) Elektrolurch 1,976 8 10/08/01 02:32 AM
by Elektrolurch

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
1,098 topic views. 1 members, 7 guests and 35 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.019 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.