Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemycocitizen
journeyman
Loc: USA
syrian rue and shrooms
    #446836 - 11/04/01 06:51 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I have read a lot about mixing syrain rue and mushrooms, but i have never actually mixed them myself. I have shroomed quite a few times, and find that i enjoy the visual aspect more than anything else. I have read that mixing syrian rue and mushrooms causes more of a mind trip than a visualization increased trip. If anyone has experimented with this combo i would like to know if it increases the visualization of the trip at all.

--------------------
"Well why not? Anything worth doings, worth doing right"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedelekhan23
Stranger
Re: syrian rue and shrooms [Re: mycocitizen]
    #447767 - 11/05/01 03:58 PM (15 years, 1 month ago)

I've tried it numerous times. In fact, I've used it every time since my first. While it is definately not a miracle drug or anything, it seems to increase the duration and perhaps the intensity. I find, even without shrooms, it gives a slight calming effect. Most everything I've read about it suggests it increases intensity quite a bit (ie eat half as many shrooms as you normally would)... so I usually follow that guideline and eat half as a normally would, and have a pretty normal trip. My advice is to give it a try and see what you think... READ UP ON MAOI's... you don't want to get a tyramine headache or something.. esp while your tripping. If you're taking any other medications I wouldn't bother with rue, it's not worth the worry. When you do try rue, take about half your normal dose of shrooms... Unless you really want to trip out hard. See if you notice anything different. www.erowid.org has a whole section on rue. Different sites on the net sell the seeds and extraction is real easy (boil them with lemon water and scrape up the resin). I would not advise eating the seeds straight, you would have to eat quite a few, and it would probably make you sick. PM me if you have more questions.

Delekhan

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports