Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
My goal for next summer
    #4463223 -

I want to travel in Europe. I've been wanting to do this since I was little, when my parents told me about their trip there. Now my mother said they're probably going to give me one of their timeshares next summer, and I think Europe would be awesome. I'm thinking I'd use the timeshare in France or Italy. There's a few countries I want to go to. Germany, France, Italy, and probably Denmark. I'm thinking I'd need about 2k for the plane tickets, train tickets, hostels, and expenses. Has anyone done this? How much money did you take with you? Where'd you stay at? Did you book your reservations in advance? And how much would you recommend I take with me?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4463262 -

Don't know anything about the costs personally but I like your choice of countries. :smile: :thumbup: Three countries Id love to travel to myself. Add Ireland,The Netherlands (specifically Amsterdam), and Romania to that list and I'd be in heaven. hah


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Edited by mattzdope (07/28/05 02:49 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4463271 -

good idea, i might try to do that someday as well...


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4463273 -

I want to go to Germany because my friend will be living there at the time, France to see the Louvre, Italy because I'm Italian and I want to get drunk on wine and mack the bitches, and I'll trade Denmark for the Netherlands


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Todcasil]
    #4463278 -

I'm traveling to Amsterdam next summer. The plane tickets will be costly though. Other than that the only place I've been in Europe is London.


--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4463291 -

Man, I've been to England, Germany, and Holland. I'm too fucked up to type about it tonight, but I'll give you some tips and shit tomrrow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4463304 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Italy because I'm Italian and I want to get drunk on wine and mack the bitches



:rotfl: Nice.. Good deal bro. :thumbup: :thumbup: There are some fine looking chicks in Italy for sure. My grandfather and a few of my uncles have been various times. Iv heard a lot of stories about Italy.. Venice and Milan are very nice from what I hear. Just two of the many great cities to visit. Palermo is also nice from what I hear if you are traveling down south to Sicily.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4463307 -

I definitely want to go to Sicily.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4463426 -

I went to france, Louvre is nice but the people are mean

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4463455 -

Hella - i'll for sure be travelling around in europe next summer. Probably Copenhagen, Paris, southern France, Munich, maybe Finland, maybe Norway, maybe Russia, probably Latvia, probably Estonia, and probably Spain... not sure where else, but let me know as your plans tighten up and we can see if we'll be any of the same places!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Krishna]
    #4463460 -

No Lithuania?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4463468 -

hahah well if i go estonia latvia, then i guess i'll stop in lithuania as well. i've got a very good friend who lives in latvia, and a very good friend who lives in estonia, but the only lithuanian i know now lives in norway. although maybe he'd be back there in summertime, i dunno.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Krishna]
    #4463471 -

My friend is going to be living in Munich


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Krishna]
    #4463473 -

I only said it cuz usualy people hit all 3 at once

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4463482 -

ah cool. one of my best friends lives there. yes, even though he is german, i still like him. whod've thunk it.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Krishna]
    #4463486 -

someone liking someone who is germen...wow! :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4463490 -

hehehe there are mad amounts of stereotypes towards german people here in denmark. well really, towards most other people. danes are nationalistic fuckers.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Krishna]
    #4463495 -

Maybe it comes from being bombed by them...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: Krishna]
    #4463524 -

are they fascists?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My goal for next summer [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4463527 -

*ding ding ding* perhaps. although denmark was a bunch of pussies in WWII and basically said 'hey as long as you don't fuck us over, of course you can walk through our country on your way to trying to steal norway's oil!' but norway, they were hard-core, and fought the nazis off literally by throwing rocks at them from the tops of mountains. there are these little museums to the 'resistance' all over the place there - i believe there was also a seamstress who put cayan pepper in a bunch of nazi officers uniforms. :lol:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Thailand here we come..... trev 2,002 15 08/16/03 07:50 AM
by trev
* Anyone from Finland?Or Scandinavia?
( 1 2 all )
Lopez 2,350 21 12/13/06 01:14 AM
by Lopez
* the winter is so much better than the summer
( 1 2 all )
deryl 2,072 20 08/12/05 01:27 PM
by Organic
* A Few Landscapes from Thailand mjshroomer 1,219 14 12/29/05 11:48 AM
by GnuBobo
* Travel report Thailand Una 2,190 8 10/23/02 06:52 PM
by GGreatOne234
* Where to go now that Summer's Coming? mjshroomer 416 8 04/18/07 09:50 PM
by mjshroomer
* Thailand in under 3 weeks! Roger_irrelevant 864 4 10/16/03 07:30 PM
by f8L
* hello summer..
( 1 2 all )
mikeytro 1,731 20 05/10/07 10:32 PM
by doritojunkie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,872 topic views. 3 members, 8 guests and 325 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.