Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinejBEArWAuKeE
lapsed infant

Loc: Ohio
intro/growgush
    #4462586 - 07/28/05 02:15 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Hello Shroomerites.  I've been lurking about a week now, and I want to thank you all for this amazing site.  Various supplies are in the mail, and I'm planning to pack some jars this weekend if I get everything together in time. 

Not only have I never grown, but I haven't tripped on anything in about 4 years.  I've moved toward a more natural lifestyle in that time, and always came at drugs from a shamanic perspective, so I've had it in the back of my head to snap up some shrooms should they cross my path, or MAYBE EVEN GROW THEM :cool: 

And here I was innocently googling this tree-shroom I found in the woods...

Anyhow, I just had to post, cuz the spores aren't even here yet and I already want to tell everyone I know :tongue:  I know better, but the anticipation is killing me. 

I'm going to try a dozen GT jars w/ BRF, maybe case 4 straight verm or 50/50 and drop the remainder in a terrarium.  I've seen people advocating dunk-and-roll, so I might try a couple like that, depending on how many clean cakes I get.  I'm a little worried about heat, as my apartment gets pretty hot and teks say to keep it under 95F, but that seems weird given that these things grow wild in much hotter climates than here...

Anyhow, I've got plenty of time to do more research, right?  It's all about patience.

--------------------
"This is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive, and things are just starting." --Dreamer

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBi0TeK
elephant man

Loc: Yorkshire Moors, Great Br...
Re: intro/growgush [Re: jBEArWAuKeE]
    #4462610 - 07/28/05 02:21 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

wrong forum but stick to casings, cakes are crap in comparison even if they have been dunked and rolled.

and buy a pc and some grain, you won't regret it  :thumbup:

--------------------

--------------------
PROMOTE BACTERIA. THEY'RE THE ONLY CULTURE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

OfflinejBEArWAuKeE
lapsed infant

Loc: Ohio
Re: intro/growgush [Re: Bi0TeK]
    #4462795 - 07/28/05 02:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

PC's in the mail.  I'm trying to mostly keep it simple for my first grow, and it's more about the experimentation than getting bulk at this point.  Also, I don't want all my eggs in one basket if I f-up the casing.  Guess this did turn out to be a cultivation thread :blush:

--------------------
"This is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive, and things are just starting." --Dreamer

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Vermiculite

Community >> The Pub