Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Phish, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

Intro
    #2644779 - 05/06/04 11:30 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Hi, I was going to post a picture, but it won't work (i think my pic needs to be downsized) so when I get the time to figure it out, I will.

Anyway, I am new here...it seems like an awesome community. About me....a foaf wants to start cultivating some shrooms and I thought I'd try to learn about it so I can give her some pointers. Thanks for the help y'all have already given me. I love hiking, backpacking, snowboarding, kids, animals, gardening, reading, music- esp. Dead (i'm a deadhead and proud of it) and Phish but I am getting into some newer stuff like Neutral Milk Hotel. I like socially aware hip hop too. I am a peace activist and have worked in my state on Dennis Kucinich's campaign. If you want to know more about him, go to www.kucinich.us you'll be glad you did. He represents the only things (IMO) that will save this country (i live in USA) from ourselves. I just read "DMT the spirit molecule" which totally changed my life. I have never done DMT but would really like to try. My mind is blown by people's experiences with this molecule. I hope there will be more research done on it. I am a fan of Terence McKenna. I am very interested in the realms of the mind and spirit, and I am an aquarius.

I am an artist at heart but since time is allowing for other things in my life at this point, I am working on making who I am a work of art, other than putting my creative energies on paper. I love Buddhism and meditation.

I look forward to exchanging info with you and learning lots from you...it seems there are some extrememly talented and practiced growers here. I hope to be able to contribute to the forum in areas that I am knowlegable in...I have tripped more than 100 times in the past- mostly lsd, but shrooms too, especially at Dead shows....so hopefully I can share some of that spirit with you. I have swam naked with dolphins in warm ocean waters and had lots of other magical and beautiful experiences. I am amazed and grateful to be here on planet Earth.

Namaste!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAtreau
wait....what?

Re: Intro [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2644794 - 05/06/04 11:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Welcome!

Good luck with that Kucinich thing.  You might need it. :tongue:

-Atreau :rolleyes:

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: Intro [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #2644980 - 05/06/04 12:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well......a McKenna fan ha!

That's the way to win us over for sure!

Welcome to the Shroomery and to the Pub, the best dam forum for good vibes!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Phish, Terrence McKenna

Community >> The Pub