Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dumb alarm
    #4447658 -

So last night I indulged in a certain sleepy flower, and it was fun. I had to work this morning, so I set my alarm for 9:45 and double checked it. Eventually I went to sleep.

I wake up and look at the clock, noticing it's 12:01. So all of a sudden I'm freaking out, because I remember I have to work! About 3 seconds later my boss calls to ask where I am. I throw on some clothes, grab some coffee and food and run out the door.

Thank goodness I still have a job! But it was weird, because when I woke up, my alarm wasn't even on. I mean it's not like it went off and I never heard it, it was set to the OFF position.

I wonder if my house is haunted or something, lol


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb alarm [Re: dblaney]
    #4447663 -

its happened to all of us, those damn ghost.


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb alarm [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4447680 -

you know what like ten time worse....

when you wake up at 9:45,but like the wrong 9:45...

so your running around like mad ,saying you gotta go to work...

until yuou roomate,say DUDE,IT"S THE EVENING....



i hate that......


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb alarm [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4447689 -

hahaha

Yeah man


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb alarm [Re: dblaney]
    #4447698 -

i've done that sooo many times,and your in that fucked up "im still asleep" state....

so you don't even think about why the kids acroos the street would be playing at 7am....your just in a tunnel vision,ahaha...

so many funny ass stories from me doing that.....

hahahahah......good times..........i quess.....



and all you can say when you find out is "fuck............."



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumb alarm [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4447714 -

Yeah pretty much man...maybe someday we'll evolve to only needing 5 minutes of sleep to be fully charged.

Haha but the "im still asleep" state is really fun


--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* issues with alarm clocks
( 1 2 all )
wrestler_az 4,560 29 01/19/06 10:01 AM
by JJ01769
* downloadable alarm clock headset 938 4 10/03/05 08:47 PM
by In(di)go
* Dumb food question (how to defrost frozen meat?) StrandedVoyager 3,694 8 11/20/05 01:36 AM
by daimyo
* Best alarm clock?
( 1 2 all )
Jon 3,812 21 07/31/07 11:02 AM
by Deadmaker
* dumb black asshole
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 3,366 46 08/29/05 11:19 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Why is American society so dumb?
( 1 2 all )
HighGuy 2,239 22 06/30/07 11:09 AM
by AlteredAgain
* I love it when my buildings fire alarm goes off kaniz 979 4 01/25/07 11:29 AM
by Jadian
* What do you think about falling asleep?
( 1 2 all )
Cognitive_Shift 1,476 25 10/25/08 01:57 AM
by Kada

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
562 topic views. 3 members, 6 guests and 203 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.