Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Rock
    #4442778 -

Is fucking hilarious in the movie 'Be Cool.'


--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: Jim]
    #4443058 -

"scorchin!"


--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: Jim]
    #4443123 -

He has actually started to become a decent actor. I've been impressed with him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: Redstorm]
    #4443246 -

Yeah man..the Rock is the shit. I don't care that he started in wrestling. I like most things he is in. AND, he's the lead in DOOM. Fuck yeah..that's awesome.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: Redstorm]
    #4443251 -

Redstorm said:
He has actually started to become a decent actor. I've been impressed with him.



Thanks, Ebert.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4443258 -

Don't make me slap you in your mouf.

Tomorrow it's going to be 94 degrees. That upsets me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: Redstorm]
    #4443261 -

Right now I'm getting drink quick. Second margarita is at its halfway point. Oh man.

Tonight, I'm seeing a midnight showing of Edward Scissorhands. Come here the weekend of Aug. 6 and 7. The end. Or anytime.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4443267 -

I hate to admit this but I used to be a wrestling fan and The Rock is seriously one of the most entertaining charismatic wrestlers of all time.

I haven't seen him in any movies though  :doh:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4443270 -

We'll see what I can do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4443275 -

PhatWhitey420 said:
I hate to admit this but I used to be a wrestling fan and The Rock is seriously one of the most entertaining charismatic wrestlers of all time.

I haven't seen him in any movies though  :doh:



That's probably why he turned into a good actor. He was already one!


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4443282 -

Y'all understand that "pro wrestlers" ARE actors, right? So it makes sense that he moved on to movies. For the record, I've never cared for wrestling, but the Rock does have some pretty good roles.. Scorpion King, for one.


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: Jim]
    #4443301 -

I have Be Cool in my living room. I rented it last week and have yet to watch it. I may do that tonight. I am probably dosing some lucy with some friends, though, so I may watch it tomorrow. :smile:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: blissedout]
    #4443307 -

Yummy lucy.

I'd like to spank her a few times.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Rock [Re: TYL3R]
    #4443333 -

Yeah, I have been steadily stockpiling a respectable amount, saving it for special times. Tonight is one of those times.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* Bob Weir: One of the 10 Most Hated Men in Rock???
( 1 2 all )
Gr8fulJ420 13,282 34 09/03/04 08:46 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* cute jehovah's witness chick at the bus station
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 10,905 63 08/04/04 04:44 AM
by wrestler_az
* Pub LNC ROCKS!!!!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
theuser 9,736 135 11/13/06 01:58 AM
by KristiMidocean
* Wrestler Az Todcasil 667 9 10/23/05 02:28 AM
by Todcasil
* Ultimate warrior....best wrestler Liquid_Dimension 1,078 7 01/30/07 11:55 AM
by Dexter_Morgan
* Happy Birthday Wrestler AZ
( 1 2 all )
Liz 2,373 22 04/02/06 06:19 PM
by Kerbouchard
* wrestler_az is now in color wrestler_az 799 12 02/06/05 04:01 PM
by Todcasil

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
790 topic views. 5 members, 1,522 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.