Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
What's up with Shaman's Palace?
    #4416848 - 07/17/05 10:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I placed an order 10 days ago, and sent my money order out the same day. A few days ago, when i hadn't heard from them (not even a confirmation email when I placed the order) and the status of my order was still listed as pending, I emailed them via their website to see if they had received my money order (I placed an order from IAS on the same day, and IAS received my money order on the 12th), and have since received no response... I sent a second email yesterday, to which I've also not received a response.

So what I'm wondering is, are other peoples' orders going through? Everything I've heard about Shaman's Palace is positive, and if they'd responded to either of my messages, I'd assume that my money order got lost in the mail.... but they haven't.

So yeah, if anyone has been in touch with SP or can shed some light on this situation, that would be very welcome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKing_Tubby
dub
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: Entropymancer]
    #4417816 - 07/18/05 02:47 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I was just about to start a thread regarding Shaman's Palace...Its been 2 and a half weeks since i mailed a money order for a order of salvia 10x...I sent them three emails since then...and nothing. I've ordered from other places like Iamshaman and got my order within a week of sending out the money order...good service even tho some of the hbrw seeds were bunk(about 15 out of a batch of 100).

I guess Im glad im not the only one getting ripped off...

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: King_Tubby]
    #4418310 - 07/18/05 08:50 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I very much doubt he's ripping people off, I know the guy who runs it, he's good people. It's funny though, I placed an order and it did take a couple days to ship, which is odd. They usually ship that day, or if bot, they day after. There must be some kind of extenuating circumstance going on, ever try PMing the user "shamansplace"? You should do that, the good thing about sponsors is that they all have screen names. I was going to do that, but I decided to be patient and he sent it out the other day. I used a CC for my order, perhaps snice you sent out a M/O via snail mail, it'll just take a little longer :shrug:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: gdman]
    #4418480 - 07/18/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe they just having some problems? Iamshaman treated me great when I ordered from them, havnt tried the others, very fast, very cheap, EXCELLENT products (mid grade leaves were very strong) and sent a freebie when shroomery member is mentioned.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

#4418481 - 07/18/05 10:06 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just got my order, not only did was everything in straight with the stuff I ordered and the gifts, but he sent me came through again and sent me almost double what I ordered on one item and he added a bit more to the other as well, stand up guy, like I said :thumbup: :smile:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineBetaDelta
Stranger
Male
    #4418822 - 07/18/05 12:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I had a problem with Iamshaman, but they eventually fixed it, I'd do business with them again probably over shaman's palace, I wish i knew they gave free bees to shroomery members when i ordered, eh well!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: BetaDelta]
    #4418924 - 07/18/05 12:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

IAS gives a freebie bag of salvia or nag champa with purchase over 30 bucks, SP gives freebies with any order to anyone. Both are good companies. I buy from SP because I think overall, the quality of their products, prices, and service is better. IAS does have a bigger selection though.

IAS 5% shroomery member discount copon code: shroom3
SP 10% shroomery member discount code: shroomery321

Both are good compaines, both will take care of you.

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
    #4422522 - 07/19/05 07:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I may try shamans palace next time, if I ever get through all this damn salvia I ordered :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? *DELETED* [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4422922 - 07/19/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by Entropymancer

Reason for deletion: Since the situation has been sorted out, there's no reason to include a message warning against ordering from a reliable vendor.

InvisibleYoung_but_cool
Stranger
Male

Loc: Old Europe
    #4424070 - 07/19/05 03:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

This is strange, SP has always been very fast and top notch for with me. I hope he's alright.

InvisibleKing_Tubby
dub
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: Young_but_cool]
    #4425881 - 07/19/05 10:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Still haven't received a confirmation email... I guess i'll just send him a pm.

InvisibleShamansPalace
Tree Hugger

Loc: www.ShamansPalace.com
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: King_Tubby]
    #4427358 - 07/20/05 08:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey there.No one is getting ripped off . Please that is terrible to say .
On the money order from King-Tubby . I received the money order but there were no details order # etc inside. I went back to the site and looked up your name but there were no order's .
So i have the MO sitting here and was trying to figure out who it was from and what it was for. Thanks for contacting me . ILl have that out asap with your free gift's.

Entropymancer,
Your package will be arriving in a day or 2 tops .

PS: To everyone : Sorry for the delay in answering questions. Our internet was down, but its back up and running like a champ .
Very sorry for any delay's this has caused .

--------------------
Shaman's Palace
FREE Gift's with EVERY ORDER !!
QUICK shipping !10% Shroomery Member Discount!
www.ShamansPalace.com
Questions - Sales@Shamanspalace.com

Edited by ShamansPalace (07/20/05 08:24 AM)

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4427885 - 07/20/05 11:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks.:thumbup:  I'll be waiting for it.

...and here it is!  :eek:
Thanks again.  I definitely plan to order from Shaman's Palace again in the future.  Can't wait to try out the Pedicularis!

Edited by Entropymancer (07/20/05 05:43 PM)

InvisibleKing_Tubby
dub
Re: What's up with Shaman's Palace? [Re: ShamansPalace]
    #4431185 - 07/20/05 11:47 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

ShamansPalace said:
Hey there.No one is getting ripped off . Please that is terrible to say .
On the money order from King-Tubby . I received the money order but there were no details order # etc inside. I went back to the site and looked up your name but there were no order's .
So i have the MO sitting here and was trying to figure out who it was from and what it was for. Thanks for contacting me . ILl have that out asap with your free gift's.

Sorry about that...I seem to use the term "ripped off" loosely...I didn't think I was actully getting ripped off,I just thought something was up involving law enforcement or something.I did make an account at your website so I thought you already had all my info,and thought all you needed was a name from the money order,but if you need an addy i'll send you all the info via pm.

Edited by King_Tubby (07/20/05 11:52 PM)

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #4435614 - 07/21/05 09:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Just in case anyone is wondering, Shaman's Palace is a great vendor! I have ahd nothing but positive experiences with them, always top notch products, quick service, and even something extra. Highly recommended! :thumbup:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #4440192 - 07/22/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I can't get thier site up at all..I want to order something..I heard they are great too!!!.... :confused:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale