Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: so wuts everyones plan for tonight? [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4398072 -

damn, so is NY really worth living in? (i can tell u CA sure as hell isnt:thumbdown:)

i just got done watching south park:thumbup:


--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so wuts everyones plan for tonight? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4398129 -

Its nice here I guess. Usually people don't roll over like this. It's sad. :sad:

Ahh well. I'm sure all is already in line and being taken care of accordlingly you know?

I'm fucking bored.. I'm just searching for new smileys to submit at the moment. hah.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: so wuts everyones plan for tonight? [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #4398201 -

I went on a bike ride and it was too hot...hanging out at home being bored, putting away laundry...I was feeling still ill from whatever sickess that has been going around....I was only going to buy two 24 oz. beers, but i bought 4 of them....what a cheap way to have a 8 pack of beer...
I dont have to be up until 9 am tomorrow..I work at 10 am...the next days after that I have to be back up early again the next 3 days aftert that again at 5 am...so it is nice to have shorther shifts te last few days...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* hello everyone Anonymous 753 6 01/07/03 10:13 AM
by trendal
* Should I get drunk tonight?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 2,281 30 08/28/04 08:55 AM
by MOTH
* How is everyone tonight??!! MOTH 809 12 06/08/04 12:19 PM
by filthysock
* Whats everyone listening to right now?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
daveball0420 6,864 107 07/05/04 02:19 AM
by Hooty
* To Everyone On the Shroomery and Beyond
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 924 20 08/08/04 07:19 AM
by MOTH
* What's everyone up to tonight? (also a rant...)
( 1 2 all )
trendalM 4,679 24 09/25/17 04:51 PM
by trendal
* Concert Plans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Adom 10,244 66 05/26/03 06:35 PM
by Delyrium
* Its friday, what are you guys up to tonight?
( 1 2 3 all )
filthysock 4,172 52 04/17/04 01:44 PM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,827 topic views. 4 members, 165 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.