Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!)
    #4390271 - 07/10/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The night before this dream, I was perusing forums such as this one, and happened to read quite a bit about salvia, and of course, shrooms. So with these items thoroughly embedded in my mind, I took to the sheets and drifted off to sleep.

At some point during the night, I started my more intense dreaming. I don't remember what led up to this point, or even where I procured the drugs, but I found myself outside my house with what seemed to be some kind of little tablets and leafy goop in my hands (I assume the tablets were supposed to be powdered shrooms). In my dream I deemed these to be shrooms and salvia, for some reason.

Looking down at my hand, I decided to down it all. So I tossed it all into my mouth, "forgetting" that I should be smoking the salvia (although it didn't matter in the dream), and crunched down on the combination of gooey and crumbley matter. I swallowed it all, and made my way toward my front door.

Within just a few seconds I started feeling very stoned and things were moving very slow and I felt floaty. I felt a surge of adrenaline, as I knew that going inside meant I'd have to be in proximity of my mother, and I was excited at the fact that I'd have to conceal my drugged state. I walked inside and as soon as I opened the door, I looked from side to side, and I had the most incredible tracers I could imagine. I would shift my head and the images would follow in a trail, except that the trailing images were sparkling and colorful. It was mesmerizing even in a dream. Keep in mind I've never even tried shrooms or salvia before (surprise surprise), so I was baffled at how my mind was interpretting what I've only read.

I made my way down the hall, seeing the walls wave and ripple colorfully. I passed my mom down the hall, but didn't care to make an exchange. Suddenly the effects diminished and I went back to normal, and woke up.

I'd say the entire drugged state only lasted 45 seconds at most, from time of ingestion to the end of my hall, but it was amazing nonetheless. I would be surprised if any drug could emulate the incredible tracing effects I was having in the dream, but who knows.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that, because it was the most vivid drug dream I've had. Feel free to share your own.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Re: Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) [Re: matchbook]
    #4390337 - 07/10/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Now the trick is to tap into your dream states consciously, and meditate your way to spiritual ecstasy and trip-illl-isitc futation.

Without ever indulging into the toxin.

But by the time you appear to be "prepared" to indulge, it will be dulled out by the previous analyzation and assumption of what the effects may bring.

Do whatcha do and do it with style.

And, there your dream could have been leading you to other ways of consuming the salvia.  Many people eat and chew the foliage, and your perception being gooey could resemble anything, as always.

Thanks for sharing, and remember that when doing psychedelics, you want mother proximity to be as far away as possible, unless she is super duper down with the shit, yah know mang?  :grin:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Apeldoorn, Netherlands
Re: Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4392275 - 07/11/05 02:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds awesome. I've been trying to induce lucid dreaming recently and I've had a lot of dreams where I've been tripping on mushrooms, and one recently where I thought I was having a flashback, and had an incredible hallucination that I saw the top half of my body coming out of my PC monitor. I reached out and grabbed the hand of myself and it felt totally real.

I've had a dream once that I was tripping on LSD, which I've never actually done before. The visuals were a lot stronger than mushroom trips and everything seemed to go all red and stretchy and weird. My dream didn't last long enough to reach anywhere near the peak though.

I also had a really scary nightmare the night after I heard about Datura and read some of the trip reports on Erowid.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) [Re: TurricaN]
    #4392675 - 07/11/05 04:03 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I've done many different drugs in my dream world.

Once I did some fat lines of blow, a couple dreams I had I smoked salvia and also ate shrooms and went on adventures.

Only dreams tho...

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) [Re: Ginseng1]
    #4392906 - 07/11/05 05:05 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Those are my favorite dreams. If I smoke weed in my dreams, I get SOOO high, way higher than in real life. And I just had my first 'mushroom' dream 3 weeks ago, and an LSA dream just days ago.

They were righteous.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
Re: Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) [Re: LazyCrash]
    #4398840 - 07/13/05 06:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I've been having quite a few tripping dreams lately, a couple times on weed, a couple on DXM, one on shrooms (having never done it), and a few others. But usually those dreams aren't lucid. I have a lot of lucid dreams, but have never tried tripping, or inducing that state while lucid, though I would love to try that. I always get caught up in doing other things, ha.

Thanks for the replies.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Took shrooms and salvia (in a dream!) [Re: matchbook]
    #4401586 - 07/13/05 10:58 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i take drugs in dreams a lot (from an insatiable ego craving) and as a result they do nothing to me. (meaning they don't work because i don't want them to, or my imagination doesn't have enough drug experience to make them work?)

however when i happen to dream that i'm high its usually very high, and the highest i got was when i somehow took salvia in a dream with some woman who was helping me while i came out of the "trip world" back into the dream world.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience