Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Shareing with the group
    #437397 -

Something i want to share with the grop. I read this in a new grop and found it entertaining and somewhat true:

"Anyways....here's a small dose of Hicks for those unfamiliar with him:


"Once again, I recommend a healthy dose of Psilocybin mushrooms.
Three weeks ago, two friends of mine & I went to ranch in
Fredericksburg, Texas, and took what Terence McKenna calls a 'heroic
dose'-- 5 dried grams. Let me tell you, our third eye was squeeged
quite cleanly. WOW!!! And I'm glad they're against the law! Because
do you know what happened when I took them? I laid in a field of
green grass for 4 hours going, 'My God...I love *everything*'. The
heavens parted, God looked down and rained gifts of forgiveness on to
my being, healing me on every level--psychically, physically,
emotionally...And I realized our true nature was spirit not body, we
are eternal beings, and God's love is unconditional, and there is
nothing we can ever do to change that. It is only our illusion that
we are separate from God, or that we are alone. In fact, the reality
is that we are one with God, and he loves us. Now if that isn't a
hazard to this country! You see my point. How are we gonna keep
building nuclear weapons? Y'know what I mean (laughs). What's gonna
happen to the arms industry when we realize we're all one? (laughs)
It's gonna fuck up the economy! The economy that's FAKE anyway!
(laughs). Which would be a real bummer, y'know! I can see why the
government is cracking down on the idea of experiencing unconditional
love.

Isn't it interesting that the two drugs that are legal--alcohol and
cigarettes are two drugs that do absolutely *nothing* for you
whatsoever...and drugs that grow naturally upon this planet--drugs
that open your eyes up to make you realize how you're being *fucked*
every day of your life--those drugs are against the law.
Whoa--coincidence? I don't know.

I just think it's interesting to see how people act on their beliefs.
Because your beliefs, they're nothing...they're just how you were
taught and raised. That doesn't make them real. That's why I always
recommend a psychedelic experience, because it does make you realize
that everything you learned is in fact just learned, and not
necessarily true "

Is there *anybody* else doing stuff like this nowadays???"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shareing with the group [Re: Phake_ld]
    #437403 -

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shareing with the group [Re: Phake_ld]
    #437404 -

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shareing with the group [Re: Phake_ld]
    #438116 -

Coincidence? I don't think so. If everyone opened their eyes to the reality of the Universe how would the government maintain power over people? They realize this completely which is why mind opening drugs are illegal and the spirit hindering drugs are perfectly legal and even encouraged.
Yeah, but once everyone realizes we are one...society will change completely.
I'm glad you became aware of your connection with Creation and all things! It feels good doesn't it?
On a side note this should be in Spirituality and Philosophy.

Have fun

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Share info and get rated (just 4 doubledutch) and a Contest! :edit:
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
total 5,288 86 10/13/05 11:10 PM
by Prajna
* best ways of sharing/trading by mail bOemius 2,300 16 04/06/05 04:20 PM
by bOemius
* So excited..felt the need to share (pics)
( 1 2 all )
Katrina 2,219 22 11/03/04 09:44 AM
by george castanza
* New Pic's to share........ HippieChick 1,027 13 03/19/05 06:40 PM
by Cray
* just to share my happiness:-)))) Hamurabi 750 7 12/21/02 04:35 AM
by NSKiller
* Just Gotta Share This ChangLee 1,388 6 06/24/01 11:54 PM
by ChangLee
* Had to share! meehi 467 5 03/17/05 02:04 AM
by meehi
* Wanted to share.... MarchHare 500 4 01/16/05 04:27 PM
by MarchHare

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
672 topic views. 14 members, 197 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.