Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik!
    #4364708 - 07/02/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

From Nintendo featuring Super Mario Bros

Spinning around in circles getting so damned dizzy your mind and oerception get all fuzzy and the gravitational pull is illusionally shifted and altered

to pressing on your eyes balls with your index fingers just hard enough to sink into an everlasting dimension, a black hole, of colours and patterns spiraling all around :smile:

To laughing so hard you cant think straight.

To picking "edible" mushrooms in the woods of the Mid-West in the essence of Fall, in all of its greatness :grin:

To making up your own fantasy lands with your friends, building forts, making teepees, creating your own space for your own thoughts and own area of seperation from so-called "reality"...

Lets give it up to the youth, and for the everlasting love it leaves within us.

"Some say, youth is wasted on the young..."

Have any other childhood activities to add?

:mushroom2:

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4364717 - 07/02/05 10:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I used to make pretend birthday cakes out of sand on top of old civil war cannons on the beach

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: Noetical]
    #4364720 - 07/02/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Yes! Sand objects! And Mudpies!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#4364722 - 07/02/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I remember when I was in 10th grade. Me and a friend used to meet up with our other buddy who had A lunch. We'd wait in the bathrooms until the bell had rung and everyone was in their classes or at lunch, then we'd sneak into the lunch area. Then walk over and get our other friend at his table. After this - sneak past the teachers that were on lunch duty and run behind the school. Then we had to make a blind dash to the softball field and walk behind it to a building where they kept the softball equipment.

Then we'd proceed to get stoned.  :evil: After we smoked everything we brought, we ran back to lunch and grubbed out. Those were the dayz...  :thumbup:

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

#4364728 - 07/02/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I used to stay up all night at sleep-overs, and then fall into a terrifying waking hallucinatory reality the following day. It was a blast!

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4364732 - 07/02/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Pretend Treasure Maps and Hunts always made my day too

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

#4364741 - 07/02/05 10:52 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Heck yes! I used to crumble mine up and bury 'em, just for that authentic look...

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: Alobar]
    #4367728 - 07/03/05 10:29 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Celebrate youth!

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #4367735 - 07/03/05 10:34 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I used to be human.

Only time will tell if this was a fond memory.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: Adamist]
    #4367800 - 07/03/05 11:05 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Me and my sister used to visit Candy Land. The main portal was my dads bird bath in the front yard, but as we grew more accustomed to Candy Land, we could create portals almost anywhere. Closets, public bathrooms, other peoples houses....

One minute IRL was one year in Candy Land. We would grow up, fall in love, marry prices, defeat enemies and grow into old gypsy witches, and make home in time for supper, because going back through the portal made us regular kids again. Candy Land was vivid and real. There were so many details.

Halloween was the only night of the year we could go through the portal and shapeshift. We could be real mermaids in a fantasy ocean, or centaurs, or brave opressed princesses with ninjabilities.

Oh god, I really miss Candy Land.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: CherryBom]
    #4367929 - 07/03/05 11:44 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i was ALL ABOUT the pressing my palms into my eye's ,i'd do that for Hours on end.....

born Psychonaught  i quess.....

:sun:

--------------------

Offlineemptywisdom
simple being oflight
 User Gallery

Loc: Lemuria
Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4367982 - 07/04/05 12:01 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

I used to look at bright lights alot and then close my eyes and watch the purplish image behind my eylids disolve and morph into different things.

I also used to make my eyes water when I was in the car at night so the lights outside would streak, and I would bounce my head around and dig the streaks of light moveing around.

--------------------

Invisiblephalloidin

#4368039 - 07/04/05 12:19 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

climbing trees! I loved to climb trees when I was little. I lived in Germany until I was 5 and we had an apple tree in our backyard that me and my brother would always climb. Then my family moved to Florida where we had an awesome magnolia tree that we built a tree house in. It was a pretty crappy one that just consisted of some boards placed across a few branches, but it was still lots of fun to hang out in.

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4368731 - 07/04/05 06:12 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

CaptainH13 said:
i was ALL ABOUT the pressing my palms into my eye's ,i'd do that for Hours on end.....

born Psychonaught  i quess.....

:sun:

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Youth: Naturally trip-el-istik! [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4368732 - 07/04/05 06:13 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

emptywisdom said:
I used to look at bright lights alot and then close my eyes and watch the purplish image behind my eylids disolve and morph into different things.

I also used to make my eyes water when I was in the car at night so the lights outside would streak, and I would bounce my head around and dig the streaks of light moveing around.

haha me too.  damned tripilistic futuristic mentality of the childhood natures :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4368799 - 07/04/05 07:06 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

Muffins are good :smile2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order