Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Happy (Early) 4th of July culti!
    #4361108 -

For everyone celebrating the 4th, have a good, safe trippy weekend.  :rocket: :mushroom2:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Holydiver]
    #4361140 -

thanks diver back at you


--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: lemon_lw]
    #4361155 -

for sure man. I can't wait till the fourth, i just went out and bought $68 worth of fireworks- bottle rockets, firecrackers, water proof firecrackers and roman candles! I'm gonna be testing out my first ever grow too 4 grams of golden teachers for the 4th! I can't wait to watch the local firework show and then go play with roman candles while tripping! Happy 4th everyone! :mushroom2: :smile: :mushroom2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Holydiver]
    #4361156 -

but it's only the first....  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4361170 -

Prisoner#1 said:
but it's only the first....  :smirk:



Hehe, I got a little ahead of myself.  It's my favorite time of the year!

dingleberrysalad, I did the same thing.  Dropped $200+ on fireworks, and surprised how it didn't get me far.  It must take good connections to get the good stuff for a wholesale price.

Oh well, going to see a major fireworks production tomorrow night, and shooting our own off on Sunday.  I'll be testing Z-strain at the big show, that way I don't have to do any work and can just sit back for the ride.  :cool:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Holydiver]
    #4361199 -

it's a nice way yo spend it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #4361208 -

I've always loved 4th of july...but recently I've been thinking that it's just the celebration of the birth of this empire. And it's also celebrating war and the deaths of thousands of people.

Am I going way out on a limb here?

In any case, everyone have a safe and fun weekend!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: myndreach]
    #4361230 -

myndreach said:
Am I going way out on a limb here?




I'd say so.  Forget the politics and the evil nature of man.  Focus on:  Good times, awesome fireworks, booze + shrooms, and the company of great people.  Forget the rest :smirk:


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Holydiver]
    #4361244 -

Man, tripping on the 4th scares the crap outta me.. I always end up thinking I'm getting heavy artilleried.. I end up with a minor case of PTSD every time I do it.. I think I'm gonna wait with the psychedelics this weekend.


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Kalix]
    #4361248 -

Damn, seriously? It will be the first time for me @ fireworks. This show is intense sober, it feels like you're being shelled by howitzers in a battlefield or something.. Now I'm having second thoughts.


--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Holydiver]
    #4361255 -

Diver said:
  Forget the politics and the evil nature of man.  Focus on:  Good times, awesome fireworks, booze + shrooms, and the company of great people.  Forget the rest :smirk:




My front yard is about to look like a hippie commune, my brother, a few of his friends, his GFs family, there's, I think fun is the main agenda...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Holydiver]
    #4361330 -

Diver said:
Damn, seriously?  It will be the first time for me @ fireworks.  This show is intense sober, it feels like you're being shelled by howitzers in a battlefield or something.. Now I'm having second thoughts.



  Yep, I have had a couple seriously embarrasing experiences at public shows, diving for cover, like a maniac in front of random people I don't know.. I've even wigged out pretty good at home, cringing around and covering my head with my hands. Maybe I'll try it again someday, but this year I'm gonna give myself a break..  :smirk:


--------------------


My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Shotgun of Sweet Reason

Edited by Kalix (07/01/05 09:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Kalix]
    #4361403 -

Yeah diver's right I guess. I still enjoy xmas and the holidays, just for the celebration of life more than anything spending time with family, etc.

Same goes for now. Just a holiday, don't have to celebrate the original reason I guess.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy 4th of July culti! [Re: Kalix]
    #4361432 -

do it diver, fireworks show on shrooms has been one of the most intense trips for me.
a few years back somewhere along the ohio river the city i lived in shot their shows off a barge. so anyway about 45 seconds into the show and one miss fired and only went up about 8 feet and exploded. well it set the whole barge off. the next minute and a half was incredible. yeah i know only a minute and a half but those 7g's of lipa yai was hittin hard.
some of the best visuals i have ever had.

so give it a go diver, i know i will be.

myndreach as if any of those holidays are keeping up with there original purpose anyway. lol


--------------------
If you are not sure what you are doing STOP and go read some on what you are trying to do.

Edited by backupwards2 (07/01/05 10:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* happy fourth of july Tomandjerry58 441 5 07/04/04 02:02 PM
by Tomandjerry58
* Who's your favorite Mod (Culti Forum)?
( 1 2 3 all )
FooMan 2,450 41 10/16/05 10:42 AM
by jarroddupont
* NE Gathering roll call - culti Holydiver 286 0 05/24/05 05:44 PM
by Holydiver
* so happy, so freakin happy Hengman 716 8 06/20/05 08:01 PM
by Hengman
* 4th and last try..... Hamurabi 970 18 07/14/02 02:14 AM
by Hamurabi
* 4th day UPDATE w/ Pics!! Vizzerdrix 00 1,538 12 07/13/02 07:46 AM
by Vizzerdrix 00
* My First grow/ 4th day sublimistri 945 18 01/30/05 05:26 PM
by sublimistri
* 4th flush PF Cakes...When will they stop? :) o0brandnewcolony 5,381 14 10/03/08 07:32 AM
by Roadkill

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
638 topic views. 20 members, 367 guests and 252 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 14 queries.