Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Roadkill I want to hump your leg!! [Re: CLUTCH]
    #4351114 -

I used one of those after about 3 weeks and it worked. I don't package mine quite that well,lol, so I try to use it within 1-2 days after pasteurization.

Peace,Love,Happiness and Harmony.
:heart: Hippie Chick  :mushroom2:


--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roadkill I want to hump your leg!! [Re: HippieChick]
    #4351269 -

How can you call maggot infestaion, useless? Eat them.


--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/
_____________________________________

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roadkill I want to hump your leg!! [Re: thremix]
    #4351273 -

protein


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roadkill I want to hump your leg!! [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #4351318 -

ok so how should I store poo for later (as in weeks or months)?


--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Roadkill I want to hump your leg!! [Re: lardnar]
    #4598549 -

I thought i would be nice to bring back the old RKIWTHYL, post. I do have some questions though, and backupwards has been helping me out BIG time. Thanks man.

Any way. I did a few different hpoo mixes in small aluminum pans and two big ones. I want to know, When I mixed the cake up with the poo there was some parts of the cake sticking out (as in you can see them) I don't want them to get contaminated, is this normal? I put a small layer of hpoo on top to cover every thing up, but Backupwards said it was not a good idea to do that.

Also when should I check back on the trays? 3,4,5 days? I also mixed in there a 1 pint cake that had a 5% uncolonized part in with the poo, would this be bad? How strong is Hpoo against contams & how can you tell it's been contaminated? One more thing, dose any one have some pics of fully colonized hpoo? I would like to know that that looks like. Oh and should I leave the poo mix light and fluffy? I tried my best to do that but it seems to compact very easy.

Ps.
at first I didn't like the smell of the poo but know it's on my hands and I love it. It makes me smell like earth. They should make a Cologne for men's with hpoo. LOL


--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/
_____________________________________

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Roadkill I want to hump your leg III thremix 382 2 03/17/06 08:16 PM
by Roadkill
* Road Kill, I want to hump your leg part II. thremix 1,080 13 08/30/05 10:25 AM
by Shdwstr
* Happy Birthday Roadkill
( 1 2 all )
CaptainKirk 2,540 37 04/21/07 12:18 PM
by Roadkill
* HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROADKILL!!
( 1 2 all )
HippieChick 2,701 24 04/20/05 05:41 PM
by snoo
* Happy Birthday Roadkill :) ShroomTea 862 11 04/21/03 04:42 AM
by Roadkill
* Roadkill...about this poo tek.... GreyMatter 1,233 5 06/10/02 03:16 PM
by Roadkill
* I think my dung was too wet.
( 1 2 all )
Larrythescaryrex 4,110 34 10/07/02 06:46 AM
by MAIA
* Cakes in 12 days... Thx Roadkill! 76degrees 743 3 09/01/06 09:45 AM
by 76degrees

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
3,405 topic views. 19 members, 91 guests and 138 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.