Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Australian journey, shroomery love, huge mushrooms, parties and acid (with pics!)
    #4330100 - 06/23/05 09:58 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

so I've been in this wonderful country for almost 2 months and really don't want to leave.

first some scenery

I spent the first week with lovelight in sydney  :heart:

that bridge is huge.  you can actually walk across it for 50 bucks but I decided not to.  lovelight was telling me that it takes them a whole year to clean that bridge.  by the time they are done with it, a whole year has passed and they have to do it again :lol:

the opera house is pretty fuckin sweet too.

blondie beach isn't bad either though it can't rival california beaches.  :grin:

apparently australia has a wicked mushroom season. I mean check all these mushrooms out!

yay!!!

i almost stepped on this little guy!  and look what the sgn says in the back!  :grin:

for everyone who likes S&P :wink:

there are these parties in australia that are called "doofs"  I did some spiderweb acid there. really heavy shit! 300 micrograms per hit!  yummy!!! 

there were some really cool people there. everyone was there to have a safe but great time.

the police tried to shut the party down and so they had to move locations twice.  It took us 3 hours to get there, we didn't even know if we were heading in the right directions half the time, but it was so fuckin worth it!

all around great time!  i couldn't ask to party with a great group of people. 

well that's my little trip so far, I hope to stay in this country longer.

thanks for reading!

cheers shroomery!  :beer: :beer:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: Australian journey, shroomery love, huge mushrooms, parties and acid (with pics!) [Re: kaiowas]
    #4330109 - 06/23/05 10:01 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Sweet. What does that sign above the mushroom say? You should have met up with hanky and grizz!

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: Australian journey, shroomery love, huge mushrooms, parties and acid (with pics!) [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4330172 - 06/23/05 10:12 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

it says, mushroom lovers beware.

I'll be meeting up with hanky and grizz hopefully sooner than later!

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.---senior doobie

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Australian journey, shroomery love, huge mushrooms, parties and acid (with pics!) [Re: kaiowas]
    #4330178 - 06/23/05 10:13 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

I'd like to get drunk with hanky!

--------------------

InvisibleInsatiableThirst
for knowledge.
Female

Loc: In my head but out of my ...
    #4330190 - 06/23/05 10:16 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Australia looks so beautiful.

--------------------

Sometimes we let the preoccupations of this cruel world get the best of us and we lose track of the things that really matter.

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4330911 - 06/24/05 01:44 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Aww man I loved Australia when I visited there...have you been through the area with the Blue Mountains? It's gorgeous.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Australian journey, shroomery love, huge mushrooms, parties and acid (with pics!) [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4330932 - 06/24/05 01:48 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

You've been every where, man.

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #4331250 - 06/24/05 04:20 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:

I spent the first week with lovelight in sydney  :heart:

Aww...you two look so cute together.  :heart:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #4331267 - 06/24/05 04:28 AM (11 years, 5 months ago)

where abouts was the party? the hinterlands?

there is a place in NWS thats called mullembimby or sounds the same, where they have huge ass parties like that, and also where shaman australis is situated aswell. should visit there and take a walk around the gardens.
good to hear that you are enjoying this beautiful country

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

OfflineGr8fulJ420
strange but nota stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 0 moco
    #4332382 - 06/24/05 02:23 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Thats fantastic! I've heard many wonderful thngs about the land and the people out there. My girl spent a month there a few years back and has been dying to return with me in tow. Please continue to post your adventures and thoughts on that place!!!

-gr8fulj

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #4332420 - 06/24/05 02:33 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

where's grizz?

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Invisiblekaiowas
mndfrayze'speppet urme
 User Gallery

Re: Australian journey, shroomery love, huge mushrooms, parties and acid (with pics!) [Re: spudamore]
    #4333683 - 06/24/05 09:22 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

spudamore said:
where abouts was the party? the hinterlands?

there is a place in NWS thats called mullembimby or sounds the same, where they have huge ass parties like that, and also where shaman australis is situated aswell.  should visit there and take a walk around the gardens.
good to hear that you are enjoying this beautiful country

I have no idea where the party was, but the locals there called it shroom mountain if that's any help.  it was still in the state of victoria.  lots of really cool people.  like you can go up to anyone and strike up a really deep conversation with them.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub