Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327256 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
:bitch:




ooh, have a cookie  :crazy:
peace ohm :mushroom2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: Vvellum]
    #4327257 -

heartbomb? is he THAT emo?


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327261 -

Flush it now, I have seen straight a students everything going for them in the thier career and life turn to meth and lose it all. Its not worth it. You do a little you want more and more, it becomes an obsesion. I like adderal also, only one way to do it blow it. I am serious though meth is bad.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: Vvellum]
    #4327262 -

bi0 said:
hey, your heartbomb is pretty cool.



heaRtbomb eh ?

someone needs some loving i guess :heart:
peace ohm :mushroom2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: prefloppro]
    #4327270 -

I hate stimulants, as I said before. I'll end up giving it to one of my friends, I just wanted to save it from the toilet.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327275 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
I hate stimulants, as I said before. I'll end up giving it to one of my friends, I just wanted to save it from the toilet.



wicked, but what about the urinal cake?
btw isit lavender scented?
ohm :mushroom2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: ohmatic]
    #4327280 -

what the fuck are you talking about


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327281 -

I got spun a long time ago with some old friends, after not doing it for a long long time. I felt guilty so I tossed it, about $200 worth, out of my window while driving.


I'll never touch it again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: ohmatic]
    #4327282 -

the blue pill? that's mdma.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: spud]
    #4327284 -

I know I should do that, I just can't get myself to throw anything away.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: spud]
    #4327287 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
what the fuck are you talking about



the cake.

btw what strange resolution is that 1792x1200
never seen that before.
ohm :mushroom2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327290 -

If you get spun on the trip there you'll feel like shit during the rave.

Toss it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: ohmatic]
    #4327291 -

leave this thread.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327295 -

HELLA_TIGHT said:
leave this thread.



the heat ..
ohm :mushroom2:


--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: ohmatic]
    #4327296 -

that's a lot of meth to be floating around for free. Not usually the kind of shit people give away or throw away.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327297 -

Do the meth. You should do any free drugs, IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: spud]
    #4327298 -

spud said:
If you get spun on the trip there you'll feel like shit during the rave.

Toss it.



consider it done


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: ohmatic]
    #4327299 -

why are you a dick? too much trance?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4327300 -

:nonono:

I can't believe you let a bunch of cyber-people talk you out of partying just a little harder.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: check out my collection [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4327303 -

:lol:

I'm giving it to my friend.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* "Spun" Movie about Meth w/ John Leguizamo...
( 1 2 all )
BladeLSD 6,117 22 09/25/03 08:56 PM
by Mickel
* Check Out My Record Collection! (Pic & List of Albums...) RebelSteve33 2,703 9 05/20/03 05:16 PM
by RebelSteve33
* mattzdope
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,754 43 12/14/05 03:59 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* PRICE CHECK! (need fast response) Toddo 593 14 06/30/05 01:28 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* The Story of mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,438 35 05/23/05 12:51 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Renting a place....Credit check Schwip 2,052 17 05/05/14 09:59 PM
by theRAPeutic
* Lotus check em out. Anonymous 1,189 3 05/17/04 08:12 PM
by kosmic_charlie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,806 topic views. 1 members, 12 guests and 100 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.