Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall.
    #4309748 -

I'm working on my first glass of wine and thinking about hitting the whiskey bottle. I wanna make it a late night. But i'm buy myself here, so I look to the shroomery for a drinking buddy. It is friday night. So comon, who's with me?


:sun: :heart: :sun:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309755 -

I have some beer in the fridge, wasn't planing on drinking, but I guess I can crack a few open since its you :cheers:

Here's to friday!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309757 -

I gotta be at work in 6 hours...

I'm currently drunk though :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: Boom]
    #4309763 -

Im broke and outta booze :frown:

Got some dank green though  :bongload:


--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309770 -

going to start on some newcastle soon

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4309771 -

Well I'm pretty sure that'll do  :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: Boom]
    #4309772 -

alread started at 1:30 this afternoon and its currently 4pm saturday. just made a kentucky burbon and a tenesse whiskey? kentucky burbon is so close to tasting like real jim beam yumm and the whiskey is tasting a bit smoky compared to JD.


--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: spudamore]
    #4309775 -

Jack > Jim Beam

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: Boom]
    #4309780 -

Booooom said:
Jack > Jim Beam



???


--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309786 -

Me and my sis are drinking a little brandy. I'm tired and I think I'm just gonna crash.

I hope everyone is having an awesome time.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: spudamore]
    #4309791 -

i been drinken sake at work all day, thank god for hibachi grills.

but this shot o' vod is for all o' yall

CHEERS BRUTHA, ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!


--------------------
respect, not just consume

-Dann K. Buds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4309792 -

Trainwreck said:
I have some beer in the fridge, wasn't planing on drinking, but I guess I can crack a few open since its you :cheers:

Here's to friday!




aww, you make me special or something.

just cracked open the whiskey.  :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: DannyKindbuds]
    #4309796 -

sake is one of my favorites. kinda wish I had some now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309798 -

Have fun guys, my "weekend" starts after the "real weekend" (I'm off Monday Tuesday......damn retail sales)  Just so you guys know, I'm extremely jealous, :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: Boom]
    #4309815 -

i've got to wake up early and drive for about six hours to pick up my sister. This might be the last chance I have to get hammered for the next couple of weeks.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309817 -

Well, not to be an ass...

But i drink almost daily at work, and everyone els blows

so everyone, all those who are just tryin to be friendly, PISS OFF


--------------------
respect, not just consume

-Dann K. Buds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: emptywisdom]
    #4309818 -

Hey man just logged in. Iv had a couple beers and Ill drink a couple more with ya bro. :smile:

:cheers:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: DannyKindbuds]
    #4309823 -

My bad, i meant to express sympathy, not unnecessary anger

another shot might make it better, once more "CHEERS"


--------------------
respect, not just consume

-Dann K. Buds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4309827 -

awsome!

I was hopeing you would show up.

I just opened this bottle and i'm already buzzing pretty nicley. I've not gotten really drunk in a while (a while for me, anyway) I'm gonna be smashed really quick tonight, I can tell already.

:cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone down for some drinks? this IS the pub afterall. [Re: DannyKindbuds]
    #4309836 -

DannyKindbuds said:
My bad, i meant to express sympathy, not unnecessary anger

  another shot might make it better, once more "CHEERS"




It's cool. It took me a couple glances at your post, but I got your point.  :heart:

cheers!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 750g mccormick poppy seed tea
( 1 2 all )
xbloodwhipx 14,434 30 11/01/15 04:56 PM
by Morgenstern
* Irish Pubs Fritzs_caindealer 1,002 6 11/07/03 12:32 AM
by Anonymous
* mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,631 30 07/15/05 05:02 PM
by idiotek
* The Story of mattzdope
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,438 35 05/23/05 12:51 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Official drink of The Pub.
( 1 2 all )
GabbaDj 5,759 32 11/21/03 07:35 PM
by debianlinux
* The Pub
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Earth_Droid 12,296 105 06/18/05 09:44 PM
by Rose
* Pub: its time to get wild Dreamer987 895 11 08/16/03 02:12 AM
by Anonymous
* What type of tea do you suggest to drink?
( 1 2 all )
boO 5,966 31 02/20/03 12:19 PM
by Morphrying

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,754 topic views. 11 members, 40 guests and 140 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.