Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Lyrics-Tool
    #4303753 -

Pushit

I will choke until I swallow...
Choke this infant here before me.
What is this but my reflection?
Who am I to judge and strike you down?

But you're
Pushing and shoving me.
You still love me and you pushit on me.

Rest your trigger on my finger,
bang my head upon the fault line.
Take care not to make me enter.
'cause if I do we both may disappear.

But you're pushing me,
Shoving me. Pushit on me.

Slipping back into the gap again.
I'm alive when you're touching me,
Alive when you're shoving me down.

But i'd trade it all
For just a little bit of
Piece of mind.

Put me somewhere I don't wanna be.
Seeing someplace I don't wanna see.
Never wanna see that place again.

Saw that gap again today
As you were begging me to stay.
Managed to push myself away,
And you, as well.

If, when I say I may fade like a sigh if I stay,
You minimize my movement anyway,
I must persuade you another way.

There's no love in fear.

Staring down the hole again.
Hands upon my back again.
Survival is my only friend.
Terrified of what may come.

Just remember I will always love you,
Even as I tear your fucking throat away.
But it will end no other way.


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: bf6]
    #4303756 -

"There's no love in fear"  :heart: :sun:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: barfightlard]
    #4303762 -

bellylard said:
"There's no love in fear"  :heart: :sun:



:happyheart:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: bf6]
    #4304910 -

a few years ago i really enjoyed the live version of this song
on their Salival CD.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: bf6]
    #4304931 -

bf6 said:
You still love me.... you still love me... you still love me




I remember one time my dad heard this lyric and said to me (all offended) "IS HE SAYING SPIRIT OF HATE?!?"

I thought it was ironic given not only the lyric itself, but the theme of the song.

"There's no love in fear" is also my favorite lyric from that song.


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: Twirling]
    #4304977 -

I love how tool sounds dark with the first impression, but if you REALLY listen to them they are one of the most light and spiritual bands out there.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: barfightlard]
    #4305005 -

What about Prison Sex?


--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: mecreateme]
    #4305010 -

That song is very dark, but I still get a release or lighter feeling from it.


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: barfightlard]
    #4305021 -

bellylard said:
I love how tool sounds dark with the first impression, but if you REALLY listen to them they are one of the most light and spiritual bands out there.



Exactly. Underneath the distortion and unsettling lyrics, there is a world of beauty. It's about seeing the pain for the potential it allows us when we understand it.


"And you will come to find that we are all one mind Capable of all that's imagined
and all conceivable"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: Twirling]
    #4305026 -

I always loved reflection very uplifting and beautiful song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: Twirling]
    #4305031 -

Twirling said:
bellylard said:
I love how tool sounds dark with the first impression, but if you REALLY listen to them they are one of the most light and spiritual bands out there.




"And you will come to find that we are all one mind Capable of all that's imagined
and all conceivable"



As soon as I started readin that line, before I knew what it was, I started to get one of the body vibrations I get while listening to tool.

btw i just have to play reflection right now


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Edited by bellylard (06/16/05 06:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: barfightlard]
    #4306873 -

*also goes to play reflection*


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: bf6]
    #4306876 -

So crucify the ego, before it's far too late
And leave behind this place so negative and blind and cynical
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
So let the light touch you so that the words spill through
And let the past break through bringing out our hope and reason
Before we hide away.

Disposition > Reflection


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: wharfrat12]
    #4306877 -

Disposition = Reflection = Triad

DRT


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: bf6]
    #4306887 -

:thumbup:


--------------------


"Tell me the cost, I can pay let me go, tell me love is not lost.
Sell everything, without love day to day insanity's king."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lyrics-Tool [Re: bf6]
    #4306985 -

*plays sober

always goes good for the morning after drinking heavy :smirk:


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* tool pushit from aenima Knoa6 617 9 01/01/08 08:33 PM
by Acyl
* Give me the best line (lyric) from a song
( 1 2 3 4 all )
shanti 4,596 78 02/23/07 11:22 AM
by mytehdogizflying
* Tool is back in the studio!
( 1 2 all )
IllicitAlchemist 2,313 31 08/29/05 02:01 PM
by Cowgold
* Tool
( 1 2 3 4 all )
notapillow 5,448 76 04/14/05 02:31 PM
by moosehead
* A great TOOL mix cd (post for TOOL fans and casual listeners)
( 1 2 all )
chodamunky 3,639 31 03/27/25 01:46 AM
by Milleresque
* TOOL reflection lovelight 1,578 14 11/02/04 12:40 PM
by Twirling
* TOOL song!
( 1 2 3 all )
Mlushroolm 4,742 41 02/22/09 03:57 PM
by stinkybritches
* TOOL Treasure Chest
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Syle 3,984 65 01/14/08 04:39 PM
by Syle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
722 topic views. 13 members, 14 guests and 98 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.