Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Cooler question
    #4286595 -

Alrighty, with the gathering and other summer events right around the corner I need to find a way to keep things frozen solid. I have a ton of morels in my freezer and I want to share some at the gathering but I must keep them frozen solid or they'll go to waste. Should I just use dry ice and not worry about it or will a well maintained cooler with regular ice work?

I rarely travel with stuff I need to freeze, usually I only eat fresh fruits, veggies, nuts and granola when I travel, any help would be appreciated.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: Adom]
    #4286602 -

Dry ice is your best bet, it'll keep things frozen for a few days


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: Ripple]
    #4286632 -

I figured so but wasn't quit sure, hope ya'll like morels.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: Adom]
    #4286637 -

Those look delicious.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: Adom]
    #4286642 -

Wanna know something funny?


I don't eat mushrooms.

(Or mayonnaise or celery.)


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4286651 -

Mayonnaise is disgusting as it gets, the site of that crap makes me gag.  Celery is meh, nothing special, I don't like the texture but it's okay cooked.

Mushrooms :heart:  These are very different mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: Adom]
    #4286652 -

Love em........can't wait!


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: Adom]
    #4286658 -

I'll give 'em a spin!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4286663 -

They are better fresh but I just had some with lunch and these frozen ones aren't bad at all.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4286665 -

I bet......


[ok ok I know...bad boy]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cooler question [Re: goobler]
    #4287101 -

or freeze some water bottles/jugs, they should be cold for a couple days


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who is cooler?
( 1 2 all )
fastovich 2,333 23 03/03/04 07:56 PM
by notapillow
* Quick chemistry question FirstAvailable 1,573 11 04/01/04 06:14 PM
by FirstAvailable
* Whats cooler than knowing a famous person... ToTheSummit 1,756 12 10/29/03 02:51 AM
by wrestler_az
* Best Resonse to a Stupid Persons Stupid Question mjshroomer 2,198 15 03/24/04 06:58 PM
by Che_Night_Soil
* Very OT: Strange question about fire damage and photos... GernBlanston 1,178 4 01/05/04 03:04 PM
by GernBlanston
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* Plz help with a .SHN/.WAV related question.. Lightningfractal 1,156 6 01/02/04 09:32 PM
by Lightningfractal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
588 topic views. 6 members, 8 guests and 184 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.