Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included)
    #4279521 -

I'm growing my mushrooms from a kit for the first time. I can see some of the shrooms are already opened but some are not and overall they are all rather small. Should I harvest them and prepare the kit for the next flush?



Thanks!


--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: redtailedhawk]
    #4279524 -

I'd give them another day or so and pick them all at the same time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: goldtop57]
    #4279656 -

goldtop57 said:
I'd give them another day or so and pick them all at the same time.



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: goldtop57]
    #4279659 -

What kind of kit is that? And where did you get it. Nice flush right there

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: prefloppro]
    #4282237 -

I was kinda wondering what kit that is... just out of curiousity.

That looks like a pretty nice flush for a "kit"

I never imagined a "kit" would perform that well. Pinset looks good.

Nice job

Mark

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: mushroommark]
    #4282600 -

Well, I waited until today and I'm not sure I should of. The shrooms color turned from shining golden to dull brown overnight. And they also have some black color on them. Some of the black is dark blue from bruising them and the black could be either spores or an infection. I realy don't know. Any input appreciated.

The Kit was ordered from Amazing Nature
http://www.amazing-nature.com/mushroom.htm

Today: From golden to brown/black/blue.



Today: Harvested and ready to be dried.



--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: redtailedhawk]
    #4282612 -

nice flush. The black if its below the larger mushrooms would almost certainly be spores. You want to pick them before they drop spores everywhere which inhibits later flushes


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #4282845 -

Nice kit...nice flush...loved the pics. American citizens take warning......kits that have been inoculated prior to delivery have an excellent chance of being stopped at Customs, and you will get a lovely scary letter in the mail. NOT worth the risk.....please take heed. They test it and determine that is has active psil and thus becomes a schedule ? drug that you tried to import into the country. The 50-60 dollar kit you ordered also becomes valued at much more, meaning more potential legal trouble.


--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4282850 -

Not trying to be a killjoy there....just wanted to give you fair warning.  :smile:


--------------------
Oysters...yuummmmm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: oysterguy63]
    #4282878 -

the grow kits are only illegal in cali GA and Idaho i thought???


--------------------
whats the difference between sweat and spit?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: keith813]
    #4283215 -

^ He is saying a "pre inoculated" grow kit. Meaning that the fungus has already begun its journey from spore to fruit.. there is an illegal chemical in an inoculated grow bag..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: Wojo]
    #4285990 -

I would like to thank everybody who contributed their insight. I was a bit worried, but now I think the shrooms will be just fine. And the next batch is on it's way anyway :smile:


--------------------

"Who are you who live in all these many forms? You're death that captures all. You too are the source of all that's gonna be born. You're glory, mercy, peace, truth. You give calm a spirit, understanding, courage, the contented heart."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: mushroommark]
    #4286055 -

mushroommark said:
I was kinda wondering what kit that is... just out of curiousity.

That looks like a pretty nice flush for a "kit"

I never imagined a "kit" would perform that well. Pinset looks good.

Nice job

Mark



Check out this kit..

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3031528/page//fpart/1/vc/1

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: redtailedhawk]
    #4286057 -

Great grow, btw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: small but opened - should I harvest them? (pic included) [Re: myndreach]
    #4286188 -

Only spores and prints will not be shipped to those states. Kits that are already active are illegal in the US anywhere


--------------------
<one foot over the edge and i think i like it>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Harvest tek per flush threefooter33 3,283 1 01/16/03 08:17 PM
by Anno
* Case patching"pics included" back_room_farmer 1,389 7 02/06/03 07:46 AM
by back_room_farmer
* Just wish I knew... Amazing!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
TM 28,773 136 09/03/02 11:30 AM
by Ripple
* Should I harvest the first flush? TaPE 1,644 15 09/02/02 03:51 PM
by TM
* First cake harvest... PICS B+ LTBOOMER 2,244 7 03/27/02 11:25 PM
by DrAbeLincoln
* Are these ready to harvest? ($Pics$) dankcrop 2,590 7 12/19/02 10:14 AM
by TinMan
* Should I Harvest (pics) Jason2632 1,565 6 11/12/02 11:46 PM
by Audi0
* possible contam? *pic included* tps 1,992 3 09/23/02 11:41 AM
by baraka

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
1,266 topic views. 5 members, 73 guests and 155 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.