Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Pink Floyd Survey Poll....
    #4283736 -

I found this on another tribute website :smile: :thumbup:
who is your favorite Pink Floyd member?
You may choose only one
Who is your least favorite Pink Floyd member
You may choose only one


Votes accepted from 06/11/05 02:36 PM until the end of time
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll



--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4284158 -

Dave is my favorite, and Syd my least-favorite.


--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4284181 -

I voted Roger as my favorite over Gilmour for two reasons: the opening vocals to The Wall are burned into my brain, AND, beyond musicianship, just considering them as people, Dave seems like as he's gotten older he's gotten to be a bit of a douchebag...:shrug:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4284201 -

I love Gilmour as a musician, but he is a dick.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4284214 -

Yes, that is pretty much how I feel.

Big thumbs down on carrying on the Floyd name without Waters...he was an amazing enough guitarist that he coulda done some of his own shit.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4284229 -

I don't like most of the floyd stuff after Waters left. All the Waters solo albums are very good though. I have seen Floyd live without Waters and I saw Waters tour several years back, and again Waters was better.

He's supposed to be coming out with an album later this year is what I think I heard. I can't remember when though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4284233 -

I've only heard a TINY bit of Waters' solo stuff. I'd like to.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4284235 -

Oh, it's good stuff. Download Amused to Death if you can find it. That album is fucking awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4284242 -

meh... amused to death was pretty pase and lame imo.


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4284244 -

Right now I'm trying to hook my mac up to my mom's cable connection and it is NOT working. If it does, I'll DL it. Otherwise I have no way of transferring it from her computer to mine.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Infrared]
    #4284252 -

I like it. And it has Jeff Beck on it so that makes me like it even more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4284262 -

jeff beck is cool.. amused to death just dont compare to anything roger did with floyd.. it just seemed kinda lacking to me.. isnt there like 3-4 songs called what god wwants and they all sound almost exactly the same

id rather listen to some gilmour solo work


--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Infrared]
    #4284278 -

That's what I like so much about it. I didn't listen to it the first time expecting a copy of a pink floyd album. I don't think you can compare them at all. The music is very much different and evolved from his floyd material and I like that he went in a different direction.

His other solo work, Radio KAOS and The Pros and Cons of Hitch hiking are also very good IMO.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: Deadmaker]
    #4284499 -

Dave is the greatest guitar player of all time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4284509 -

wow why the hell do so many people hate syd barret?

Is it the fact that there would be no pink floyd without him?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: buckwheat]
    #4284512 -

I don't hate Syd Barret. I love his solo work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: buckwheat]
    #4284526 -

Voting him least favorite doesn't equate with hating him.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: floydguitar]
    #4284538 -

floydguitar said:
Dave is the greatest guitar player of all time.



:yesnod: :piggy:


--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: PaulAtreides]
    #4284544 -

You should have added on there What is everyones favorite and least favorite Floyd album. That would be interesting to see.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pink Floyd Survey Poll.... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4284546 -

ok

wow why do so many people do not like syd barret? :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Pink Floyd Album Poll....
( 1 2 all )
PaulAtreides 2,761 35 06/12/05 11:06 AM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* Pink Floyd Sugestions
( 1 2 all )
EuphoricDreams 4,546 34 06/05/03 07:28 AM
by mr_kite
* Pink Floyd fact of the day
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,208 56 06/12/05 02:38 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Pink Floyd - The Final Cut *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
pB0t 3,468 24 02/06/05 07:33 PM
by Dimmy
* my pink floyd/gilmour expierance. (long) Toddo 1,528 15 04/20/06 10:26 AM
by Toddo
* Paul McCartney on Pink Floyd (mp3)
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 4,020 22 02/15/05 06:04 PM
by afoaf
* Pink Floyd interviews (mp3) LearyfanS 1,030 2 07/02/05 04:42 PM
by question_for_joo
* pink floyd echoes
( 1 2 3 all )
stew248 5,727 52 06/03/05 02:40 AM
by Trip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,947 topic views. 2 members, 21 guests and 89 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 22 queries.