Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Shitty room [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4274123 -

yea exactly, you know were everything is..that is all that matters..I want some good posters...I dont care what the room looks like that is all that matters to me..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: Redstorm]
    #4274124 -

I think having one of those babies is more for the novelty then much else. He said they were hand made from orignal NES parts.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: CherryBom]
    #4274130 -

Yeah it is pretty cool. I bet if you knew anything about electronics, it wouldn't be that tough to make. It's cool that he gives whoever buys it a lifetime guarantee. That is pretty generous.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: Redstorm]
    #4274142 -

must have a graveyard of broken nintendo systems to cannibalize


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: Redstorm]
    #4274145 -

Redstorm said:
Yeah it is pretty cool. I bet if you knew anything about electronics, it wouldn't be that tough to make. It's cool that he gives whoever buys it a lifetime guarantee. That is pretty generous.



Sure is really costly though, for something he made out of an old nintendo...:)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: Redstorm]
    #4274254 -

Snake rattle n roll.
Mega-Man 2.
Tetris.
Dr. Mario.

:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: Adden]
    #4274283 -

On a sidenote my room looks way better!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4274305 -

I know I'm off topic, but what's the ban time for going off topic?


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4274307 -

12 years


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4274311 -

give or take 11 years and 354 days :shrug:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4274314 -

I guess this is good-bye.


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4274316 -

pwn3d


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4274317 -

HELLAownedTIGHT


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: MeatSpace]
    #4274321 -

haha


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Shitty room [Re: wrestler_az]
    #4274338 -

wrestler_az said:
shit yo, that aint nothing.....heres some pics of my and clear_eyes room (ya, we share a room) and this is CLEAN :smirk:















and heres some of those posters....they are pretty cool i think








i hardly ever use my room, cept to sleep.... for the 2 of us to share a room and it to look this good is some kind of miricle actually.....theres just too much shit in that room for it not to get all over the floor :smirk:



Hey I have that same poster...the one with the purple tree  :thumbup:


--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* XBOX 360, PS3, Nintendo Revolution
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
bf6 9,947 96 09/26/05 10:22 PM
by sh0e
* electronic music...my newest obsession
( 1 2 3 4 all )
wrestler_az 9,665 79 09/15/04 05:00 PM
by 40oz
* Happy Birthday Redstorm
( 1 2 all )
Gillette 2,879 35 02/14/06 09:39 PM
by Liz
* Nintendo Wii
( 1 2 3 4 all )
DarkFluFFy 6,954 71 05/18/06 01:54 AM
by HeadTripVertigo
* Nintendo > Sony
( 1 2 all )
HELLA_TIGHT 2,832 26 05/09/05 01:19 PM
by MAIA
* Nintendo Wii
( 1 2 all )
danlennon3 3,713 32 11/20/06 11:07 PM
by learning_byte
* Nintendo is dominating Liquid_Dimension 2,321 19 05/04/07 08:38 AM
by Liquid_Dimension
* Anybody follow the Angry Nintendo Nerd? NewbieS 1,129 13 11/02/06 08:35 PM
by Newbie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,154 topic views. 5 members, 99 guests and 344 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 15 queries.