Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
keep getting bored?
    #4263481 - 06/06/05 12:42 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

maybe this is better suited in the mental health forum, but i don't really see it as a huge problem, just something that i've been wondering about... so, anyway. i've had this trend for the past year and a half of my life where i keep getting bored with relationships i'm in. mostly with girlfriends, although it occurs to a lesser extent with other friends. it's like - i get into a relationship, and at first everything is shiny and new, and i feel doors opening and paths forming... but after some weeks, i begin to get bored of it! and i start questioning to myself if this is the person i should be with, if there isn't somebody else out there who i might better be suited with. as an example - i've been together, on and off again, with a girl for the past couple of months. at times, we've been quite serious - and i've gone as far as thinking of moving to trondheim in the fall so i could be with her. but, lately, it has become less serious - not out of any fight or anything like that, but it just seems to have toned down in frequency. and, to top it off, i've started thinking about getting together with a very good friend - somebody whom i've had a few drunken nights together with, but who as always been much more of a friend than a girlfriend. i see this trend repeating itself again and again in my relationships with women, and my relationship with everything to some extent.

what do you think? is this just a natural part of human relations - that you have to put effort to keep the 'spark' lit? or is it just a phase i'm going through that'll end soon enough? or am i just very fucking lazy and need to take life more seriously? help, please!

:rasta:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: keep getting bored? [Re: Krishna]
    #4263499 - 06/06/05 12:45 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You sound like someone who's interested in monogamy, and I definitely am too. And that makes us want to find someone we can really hold on to. I've had two girlfriends - one for 10 months, and the current one for just over 2 years.

But you know, you just have phases were you just got to jump around like a proverbial bee from flower to flower. Is all of this making you upset? Or is it just that you're thinking about it and it seems like it might be something wrong with you? Cause if you don't see a big problem with it, if it doesn't make you feel sad, maybe there isn't a big problem with it.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
    #4263607 - 06/06/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

i think ur just a guy w/ a penis.

relationships aren't always a super high or super low. it mellows out... get into that comfort groove. that's life... it'll always get into that groove. i guess some people can't deal which is why they dont settle down.

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: keep getting bored? [Re: Delyrium]
    #4263623 - 06/06/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

mmm yeah, i guess i was used to being in that 'comfort groove' in the last long relationship i had, but haven't fallen back into it since that ended almost 1.5 years ago. hehe, and on the 'guy w/ a penis' comment, well, certainly that has some (strong) influence on my thinking during late-night drinking sessions, but tumbleweed guessed it, i'm much more for monogamy. i'd really like to have a relationship that falls into the 'comfort groove' instead of just a 'groove'

--------------------

InvisibleDelyrium
lemonadeh.o.n.e.y.

Loc: vermont
    #4263635 - 06/06/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

hm... o u men confuse me.

how old r u?

see as a female - i have a very twisted and confused ideology about guys. like me...i want a serious relationship and im only 20... but im ready to start seriously looking around for a serious partner (which i have now).

but at the same time the guy im with, 9 months, it's kinda serious. i feel like he doesn't want that... but then why would he be w/ me for this long? i just fee like NO MAN wants a long term relationship. and wow... when my bf cried after we had a fight and almost broke up - it was a SHOCK because i just don't htink guys speak how they feel enough... then it's like SMACK... im hit w/ an emotion that i didn't think u guys even had the ABILITY to feel!

--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: keep getting bored? [Re: Delyrium]
    #4263637 - 06/06/05 01:18 PM (18 years, 9 months ago)

You're really jaded about stuff, aren't you? I'm not attacking you either...I'm just saying. Humans in general, and guys in particular. It's too bad. There are a lot of us guys out there who are really sensitive and really emotional and ready to share that with a woman. You should look for us.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds