Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
two good sugestions for the site(i think :) )
    #4258841 - 06/05/05 07:34 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

First one...

Im on my first grow and found the site great but loads of beginners say that theres just so much information that they just dont know which one ...

So if you got some of the regular growers like agar and roadkill and dixichick (not here long enough to know who) to make out a chart like

Time =
Skill Level =
Risk of contam level =
cost level =

and what ever else you can think of and get them to rate them from 1 to 10 stars or what ever. and do that for all the teks so they have a universal rating so like a beginner can pick an easy substrate, an easy casing mix ... or someone whos doing poor mans tererium can pick a low cost substrate and low cost tek etc

My second idea is ... basically a translator for different countrys.

When i went in looking for geolite in garden centers since im from ireland no one knew what it was, in europe its called hydroclea or something. And i heard people talking about lysol and in europe its called detol. And again in europe you cant get canning jars so like people from different countrys could say what jars there using and where they got them and how much they were. Like in england and ireland theres a supermarket chain called tesco and they do a jam thats in a canning jar.

Maybe have it in the drop down section on the top like ... equipment in your area and then you click your country and then you see pictures of the bags of vermiculite in your country and what the jars look like and all the translations from lysol to detol and all that.

And im sure if you post it on the message board like ... everyone from ireland post your translations and everyone from australia post your translations blah blah :smile: the people would post away and youse could just take the pics and do up a section.

Anyways thats just my two cents. Keep up the good work

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Vermiculite

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback