Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
AnotherGreat Entheogenic Site Closes Down Due to Assholes
    #1439139 - 04/08/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

What a bummer,

Elendil is really a cool person and I myself want to thank him for allowing me to stay on his board after my problems at SP and from Andy at Yage.net.

Elendil put a lot of Blood, Sweat and Tears into making EDOT a really cool entheogenic site.

IT is surely a shame that he let a few assholes get the best of him.

Hopefully someday he will bring the site back for us.

There is a lot of good factual data on Edot and it should be available for everyone. At least the articles and photos they have are priceless.

Hope things look better for you my friend.

Of course the Spirit Plants have had their spirit broken and now it is not a very good site to even visit. While I was banned last October from posting there I do have friends who email me that they are disappointed in the missing text of my posts as well as the missing photos which Glider and probably Raven removed after Eddie and I worked out our problems.

One or two or several members there were instrumental in removing my posts and pictures, especially the Pictorial shroom travelogues I made describing 20 species of shrooms, a great format which was further complimetned by Fire of erowid fame.

Then they even tried to convince Elendil to remove me from Edot.

Which he didn't.

So Again I thank Elendil for all he has done for the entheogenic community these past years.

John

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: AnotherGreat Entheogenic Site Closes Down Due to Assholes [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1439352 - 04/08/03 12:44 PM (20 years, 11 months ago)

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: AnotherGreat Entheogenic Site Closes Down Due to Assholes [Re: Anno]
    #1441824 - 04/09/03 03:20 AM (20 years, 11 months ago)

ive got to ask mj what made them ban you in the first place? ill understand if you dont want to tell it again(im sure you've told it more than a few times) maybe you could just post a link to a thread here where you talked about it if there is one. thx peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag