Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4254030 -

I have never had a threesome.  When I was a younger experimental child, my friends and I used to make out in closets, 3 - 4 of us at a time, most of the time 2 guys and 2 girls.  I have kissed alot of girls in my time, but never laid down with one, to do anything past kissing.

It was interesting.  As far as having a threesome one day, I have found myself in this great relationship, in love and all that silly shit :heart: ...  Unfortunately I am a very jealous girl, with a little bit of reason...

But I don't think I would mind having sex with another girl, especially a good friend of mine, cause she is also in a longer term relationship...We are best friends, as we dig eachother, we just arent too comfortable with some things I guess.  We have talked about it, but I think thats all it is.  Just talk.  Maybe one day, if she will ever eat a bean, or we get really fuckin drunk...It could happen.  Cause we are that close.  But that doesn't mean we want any dick in the picture!  - Sorry Adam, Sorry Bill, :lol:


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4254033 -

haha u go girl

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #4254185 -

:blush: :blush: :blush:



:crazy:


--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Adamist]
    #4260806 -

I'm sure Adamist would like to have a threesome, but I am way to jealous to let him touch another chica in front of me (and behind my back, :lol: ).  I would have sex with Rochelle though, and prolly let him take some pictures...For Suicide Girls of course. :wink:

Im sure raves and H might change my frame of mind on the subject, temporarily.  It would be a big big mess after my ego caught up with me though,


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Colonel Kurtz Ph.D]
    #4260877 -

Deepman said:
So, how many of you have been there? How was the experience for you? Would you do it again? Let's discuss :laugh:





I don't know. Those deer might get annoyed if you try to butt in..... :shocked:

Edited by Le_Canard (06/05/05 06:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4260915 -

Depends on the intelligence and maturity of the individual(s) involved. You'd be suprised how many problems can surface. It can also turn immeditately weird and be offish when you get in that situation for the first, or even the fifth time. I don't advise random acts of freakiness- know the person (people) extra closely. My experiences have been none but joyous and I've heard very few people ever say anything similar. (and I don't mean drunk college threesomes.)
Last time I was with my wife and some old friends from NY. Also we all regularly get HIV screenings. If you don't have the balls to do the same then expect the unexpected. Group sex doesn't have to be irresponsable. I was embarrased the first time to see another guy in bed with me and I couldn't get a hard on. But that is really silly compared to other problems.


--------------------

Guts and danger, Airborne Ranger...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Threesomes [Re: superblingtheory]
    #4263294 -

once went to a bar with a male friend of mine, when we returned home i got in bed with my GF then he came in and passed out on our bed. she and i got a bit hot and heavy, then she started playing with his junk hoping to stir him awake ( i was in the moment and thought it was hot) but he was just out. so while he slept on the bed next to us we did it. he has since come over with his GF and i have had the pleasure of mine and his making out in front of us, damn it was hot.

another time i was with my gf and we were at our lesbian friends house. started playing some board games then it de-evolved into a circle of death card game then into truth or dare. the night ended up with all four of us naked, watching the other couple get it on. if it hadn't been so late i'm sure it would have gone farther. hopefully it will next time.

i realize that there is the potental of that weird uncomfortableness after, but if everyone in the party is adult about it, things shouldn't be bad.


--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Man Threesome on LSD
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
A Day InThe Life 9,112 116 02/12/14 08:41 PM
by NotTheDevil
* Threesomes
( 1 2 3 4 all )
JvF 3,638 73 09/07/15 06:46 PM
by Kush_Zombie
* i turned down a MMF threesome tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
morrowasted 8,331 57 08/05/10 01:21 AM
by jewunit
* So my girlfriend and I were propositioned by a guy for a threesome.
( 1 2 all )
LloydChristmas 1,454 24 02/11/12 09:12 PM
by demonofchaos
* New Science Confirms Homophobic Men Have Intense Homosexual Impulses
( 1 2 3 all )
Patlal 4,901 49 09/14/15 01:48 PM
by Dr.Wongburger
* *DELETED* Moonshoe 481 7 09/13/14 11:58 PM
by shroomer17
* .
( 1 2 3 all )
AnonymousRabbit 4,185 42 02/05/10 03:21 PM
by Mickalopagus
* Could you be friends with homophobes?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
skatealex2 2,380 111 05/11/17 05:36 PM
by nicechrisman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,328 topic views. 6 members, 269 guests and 143 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.