Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
cool ass breakfast
    #4209051 -



--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind


"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: Sterile]
    #4209060 -

Mmmm.. corn flakes with strawberries.. or is that Total?

Either way, I can't wait until blueberrie picking season..and apple season, and pear season, and peach season, and..

Hehe, there are a few nice things about being in central NY.


--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: Sterile]
    #4209061 -

lucky biatch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: CptnGarden]
    #4209122 -

Damn I love ceral with fresh fruit. I always put banas, strawberrys and blueberries in my beakfast bowls. Mmmmmm


--------------------
I was strolling through the park one day...
On a very merry month of May..
When I was taken by surprise!
By a pair of Cube-ee Psi's!
In the merry merry month of May!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: KahSol]
    #4209189 -

Mmmm, bananas...I'm so hungry.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4210390 -

Its corn flakes with strawberries soy milk and a small spoon of honey... :thumbup:


--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind


"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: Sterile]
    #4215581 -

I do the same kinda thing w/ granola. Mmm.


--------------------
mmmm, spacecake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: cool ass breakfast [Re: RainbowDrops]
    #4234591 -

I make mixes of breakfast stuff for breakfast,
usually: a bit of yogurt instead of milk, a cereal, some granola, and a variety of fruit (either berries or a cut up banana, awesome!)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* boO's strawberry cobbler boO 1,710 2 08/22/03 02:10 AM
by boO
* Strawberry Margarita Pie... get your eat & crunk on!! Sammy 1,838 10 10/22/04 12:45 PM
by OrangeVWCamper
* strawberries? Randolph_Carter 1,105 2 12/06/03 10:11 PM
by Randolph_Carter
* Milk, White chocolate strawberry,buckeyes,bananas,pretzel HagbardCeline 1,942 1 02/13/04 06:11 PM
by geokills
* breakfast aeoli falcon 643 4 09/21/04 10:08 PM
by falcon
* a really bomb assed potato soup waterbug 1,145 2 02/17/04 11:35 AM
by waterbug
* Some cool information about our edible mushrooms Northernsoul 986 3 07/31/04 08:11 PM
by castaway
* Ass Kicking Philly Cheese Shroom JonnyOnTheSpot 923 2 05/02/04 09:15 AM
by StonedShroom

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, geokills, feevers
1,101 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.