Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
lets have a smoke .....eh
    #4227981 -

smokin some kb in my new pipe here in the dirty dirty!!!
:rasta:


--------------------
THE LUNATIC IS IN MY HEAD
<----(o)---->
Check out www.alexgrey.com! He does tools artwork from lateralus.
No harm can come from questioning. "Best" case scenerio: You prove it right without relying on the fact that it is widely accepted. Argument strengthened. "Worst" case scenerio: You realize you might have been wrong. The new answer might or might not be what you want to hear, but it beats defending yourself with bullshit.
Qoted from (Koala Koolio)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4227989 -

I'll smoke with you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Organic]
    #4227994 -

Where is the dirty dirty?


--------------------
z(0)=pixel;z(n+1)=z(n)^2+c

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4227995 -

that's some experimental device you got there.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4228001 -

You can pretend I'm smokin with you :laugh:, because pot isn't for me anymore...

Have a good bowl!


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: mathflower]
    #4228008 -

The Dirty Dirty is the South


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: camelsmoker]
    #4228013 -

I would smoke if I could...I match you bowls..if I could smoke, well in heart though! enjoy! :heart: :wink: :sun:...Organic> that looks like some primo ass bud there! purpleish looking...got to be good!!

Edited by skunk78395 (05/27/05 08:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Organic]
    #4228030 -

That is one of the most beautiful pictures of pot I have ever seen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Adden]
    #4228040 -

yeah that looks like some really nice outdoor...give it to me.  :wink:


--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Adden]
    #4228041 -

I'll match yah. :wink:

:bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Organic]
    #4228042 -

Organic said:
I'll smoke with you




That's a beautiful bud right there. If that is organic Im damn proud. :cool:

Yeah smoking isnt really for me anymore either but Ill have a couple drinks with you all.

I used to have one of those little bongs too. You have to sit there and make sure you get one that's perfectly air tight though. :thumbup:
They do hit very nice, just make sure you cap the bowl or that fucker will keep smokin.. hah.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Adden]
    #4228044 -

Hey what up, S2dope!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4228050 -

thanks, thats indeed organically grown outdoor AK47 crossed with a special purple strain



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Skunk420]
    #4228052 -

Wishin I was drinkin or doing some type of drug.. sober after a long day's work.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Adden]
    #4228062 -

Oh that sucks! a beer is great after a long days work. Sorry to hear that, I am streching the little money I have left, so I am enjoying beers now...I can't afford to club until after the 6th of next month when I get paid again...it could be worse though..I guess..
Beck is on the shroomery radio it is cool!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Organic]
    #4228078 -

That's some beautiful bud right there. Looks very tasty. I havent smoked in almost 2 months and don't plan on it but if that was sitting in front of me Id grab for my glass pipe in a hurry. Fuck.. If I had that bud right there Id head out to grab a Garcia Vega.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4228098 -

love this strain, its very narcotic and long-lasting in effect, not anxiety-inducing at all unless you smoke too much. has a good apple/cherry skunk flavor. haven't put it in anything bigger than a bowl to smoke it. those pics were from about a month ago it seems, its getting nicely cured now and much darker


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: Organic]
    #4228104 -

Organic said:
its very narcotic and long-lasting in effect, not anxiety-inducing at all unless you smoke too much.



Thats what I like to hear! :smile: Looks and sounds very nice. Yeah I'm sure it is starting to look even nicer. If you have it in glass jars I'm sure the trichomes are really showing their beauty now. :thumbup:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets have a smoke .....eh [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4228174 -

Cannabis is nizzee!! I wish I could still smoke it, I wish I could just have a hit sometimes, but jail is a bad thing..funny thing is i can get good primo dank right now with a phone call..but I dont think they will give me any,,my friends know my problems they would not do that.., I go for shrooms instead...

Edited by skunk78395 (05/27/05 09:16 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,949 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,461 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* who smokes cigs and why?
( 1 2 3 all )
bandaid 7,816 50 07/19/04 10:43 PM
by Entropic
* smokin alone
( 1 2 all )
BanJankri 3,626 35 10/27/04 03:54 PM
by nonoman
* is weed still fun if smoked daily?
( 1 2 3 all )
iamreadynow 8,586 46 09/16/04 07:03 PM
by MittsWaQ
* Started Smokin Tobacco
( 1 2 all )
T0aD 3,538 34 02/22/04 05:53 PM
by Pinhead
* confusion and anxiety. Going to far in indiana. Larrythescaryrex 1,177 15 01/11/05 07:16 AM
by YidakiMan
* Do you Smoke Ciggarettes?
( 1 2 all )
sui 3,932 27 12/04/04 07:23 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
681 topic views. 6 members, 11 guests and 162 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.