Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tasmanian Devil Blotter
    #4205786 -

After a couple of years I've finally come upon some LSD. The blotter art is with a Tasmanian devil. I was wondering if anyone has encountered with this particular blotter?  :eyemouth:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4205793 -

Haven't heard of that print yet however I can't get my hands on shit around here. Is it definately legit? (Have you tested it yet?)


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4205808 -

No, not yet :laugh:
But I'm very certain it's not bunk.
Also I'm in Europe, and I believe this acid most likely comes from the Netherlands.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4205816 -

Sounds like a good score bro. :thumbup:

:sun::heart::sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4212230 -

it werks :heartpump:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4212277 -

Enjoy man!  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4212332 -

Take a picture of it and put it in the ODD thread.

There is so much legit paper out now... just wait till summer.  Things looking very psychadelic.



Happy trails :smile:.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4212436 -

Do you have a picture of it?


--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4212439 -

I hope it does the trick, I would drop it on your first day off, I would drop it...I love lucy, even known it has been ages since I made love to her..or her making love to me..oh what a way to say it..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: Skunk420]
    #4212652 -

Glad to hear the LSD is flowin' around :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: Rebirtha]
    #4212683 -

I am sure it will get back to this area sometime again, it was huge in the 1990's here in Utah...this state has it's liberal peeps too..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4212727 -

Glad to hear bro. Congratulations on the nice find. :thumbup:

:sun::heart::sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #4212761 -

I like how acid pretty much completely vanished for a couple years.

And now it seems like it's back in circulation and everywhere once again.
Yaaay! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: Shroomism]
    #4212787 -

Fuck yeah it's indeed beautiful. :smile: I still can't get any in the area I live in but then again I haven't really been out of the house much lately. :frown: The one "friend" of mine that I still keep in contact with hasn't had or seen of any. Who knows though he's more into the whole powder scene because there is big profit there. The only Lucy Iv gotten my hands on very recently has been from kind peoples out of state. She will be flooding the streets everywhere once again in no time. Circulation seems to be getting better and better by the day. :thumbup:

:sun::heart::sun:


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tasmanian Devil Blotter [Re: ivi]
    #4212880 -

ivi said:
No, not yet :laugh:
But I'm very certain it's not bunk.
Also I'm in Europe, and I believe this acid most likely comes from the Netherlands.



Why? :lol:


--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The devil spoke to me.... makaveli8x8 1,149 9 04/21/07 10:08 AM
by Asante
* Netherlands to Close 8 Prisons norml840 323 5 05/28/09 10:57 PM
by sorahtak
* Moving to the Netherlands blacksabbathrulz 1,509 5 10/18/05 09:06 AM
by blacksabbathrulz
* Netherlands to close down prisons for Lack Of Crime- Good thing we have the war on drugs right? skatealex2 1,152 18 05/24/09 09:04 PM
by indigo_shades
* Living and working in the Netherlands Ego Death 1,426 10 05/10/07 10:51 AM
by Cyano
* The Netherlands; Coffeeshops and Cocafactories! Beanhead 482 1 04/20/10 07:10 PM
by MisterMuscaria
* Blotter brand names
( 1 2 3 all )
mntlfngrs 8,917 57 08/29/16 08:17 PM
by shLong
* Confirmation Needed: Netherlands still exists? Mycomancer 699 3 10/26/06 08:23 PM
by Asante

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,388 topic views. 4 members, 4 guests and 214 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.