Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim!
    #4212414 - 05/24/05 12:37 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

yup
user st0sh

not a very good attempt at hiding his age...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4212421 - 05/24/05 12:39 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

how does this work????

Registered On 06/25/04 10:22 PM
Last Seen 06/25/04 09:31 PM

last time he was seen was before he was registered???????????, or am i totally incompitent at this hour?

--------------------
PEACE

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: ZippoZ]
    #4212428 - 05/24/05 12:41 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Why don't you ( Anno :rolleyes: ) go through all the user records looking for birthdays that are under 18 and take care of it so we don't need these topics any more...  As well as notification or something of users that set their birthday's to be under 18.

--------------------
delta9

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient

#4212433 - 05/24/05 12:42 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

zippoz said:
how does this work????

Registered On 06/25/04 10:22 PM
Last Seen 06/25/04 09:31 PM

last time he was seen was before he was registered???????????, or am i totally incompitent at this hour?

That's when his cookie was created, before he registered, on his first visit.

--------------------
delta9

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #4212448 - 05/24/05 12:45 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

One's 16, and one's 105. Nice.

So the Shroomery doesn't have an age limit?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient

Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: Ravus]
    #4212461 - 05/24/05 12:48 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

People just don't read the Terms of Service.

--------------------
delta9

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4212485 - 05/24/05 12:53 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You're a mod now, you can ban him.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisibledr_gonz
Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: gdman]
    #4212576 - 05/24/05 01:16 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

While you're at it, start banning people who intentionally fuck with the width of their sigs/posts. The shit gets annoying.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4212589 - 05/24/05 01:20 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I agree, that shit pisses me off. Everyone who does it or has done it should get an automatic permaban.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: dr_gonz]
    #4212590 - 05/24/05 01:21 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Re: youngin, alert, undewrage kiddies in the pool during adult swim! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4212633 - 05/24/05 01:39 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

oh damn i ounly thought i could ban people in my forum...

--------------------
PEACE

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

#4212648 - 05/24/05 01:42 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

wow 17500 some hours of banning, i i hope i did that right...., nope i culd only ban him for 24 hours ... i guess the rest of it is up to the admins to extend it, not that he has been here in over a year...

--------------------
PEACE

Edited by zippoz (05/24/05 01:44 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Website Announcements and Feature Feedback