Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque
    #4208938 - 05/23/05 02:02 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/05/22/laura.bush/index.html
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!  FUCKING SLUT BITCH!  im sory....makes me wish i was one of these protesters havin been givin a chance to bitchslap the ho!  granted id be taken down in a hail of bullets but well worth it.  i know i should be above all that but, it realy gets me.......and id be lying if i told u it didnt....so heres to me bein real!  wether beneficial to me, the universe or not!  i gota at least justify my maybe unjustified rage somehow!  ARRRRRRGH!  :wink: :heart:

JERUSALEM (CNN) -- First lady Laura Bush, on a political fence-mending tour of the Middle East, found herself the target of a tense protest Sunday in Jerusalem at one of Islam's holiest sites.

After a brief tour of the Dome of the Rock mosque, about 40 or 50 protesters surrounded Bush and her U.S. Secret Service detail as they departed, pushing to get closer and shouting: "How dare you come here" and "You don't belong in this mosque."

Security closed in tightly around the first lady as the angry Muslim protesters -- many expressing fury at the United States -- came very close to Bush.

As Secret Service agents shadowed her, Israeli security guards linked arms and forced a pathway for the first lady's entourage through the crowd to Bush's motorcade.

At one point, a boy made his way up to the first lady, and one guard momentarily pointed his gun at the boy, who ran away.

The site is Islam's third-holiest, and is built on a hill in Jerusalem known to Jews as the Temple Mount and to Muslims as the Haram al-Sharif -- or the Noble Sanctuary. The hill also is believed to contain the ruins of Judaism's holiest temple.

Videotape of the incident shows Bush appearing unperturbed by her surroundings and chatting amiably with officials as they move away from the mosque.

Once down off the hill, Secret Service agents whisked the first lady into her limousine, which departed for her next stop.

Not far from the mosque, protesters forced Bush into another tight squeeze earlier Sunday at Judaism's holy Western Wall.

While the first lady passed through a narrow walkway set up for her to reach the wall, dozens of protesters pushed against Bush's guards.

The demonstrators demanded the release of Jonathan Pollard, an American imprisoned for passing security information to Israel. (Related story)

Secret Service spokesman Jonathan Cherry said in a statement there was "nothing out of the ordinary regarding the first lady's trip overseas."

Speaking to reporters later in Jericho, Bush said, "As you can tell from our day here, this is a place of emotion, everywhere we went, from the Western Wall to the Dome of the Rock to here.

"This is such a crucial point in our world and has been for forever, really," she said. "We're reminded again of what we all want, what every one of us prays for."

She said the Israeli and Palestinian women she met with Sunday wanted peace, and that both sides must come to the table.

"The chance that we have right now to have peace, to have a Palestinian state living by a secure and safe Israel, both living in democracy, is as close as we've been in a really long time," she said.

She continued, "The United States will do what they can in this process."

Bush said that as a Christian it was "very emotional and very moving to be here to see these sites."

--------------------

Big Gulps!  Alright!  Well,  See ya later!
And if i claim to be a wise man, well, it surely means that i dont know!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: DeadPhan]
    #4208949 - 05/23/05 02:07 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

I wish someone would just shoot the two of these fucks Eastern Europe style so we can be done with them.

I really hate that filthy fucking bitch... I really really really hate her. I seriously hope when her husband gets popped she's standing next to him so maybe she'll catch a bullet too.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Edited by PhatWhitey420 (05/23/05 02:09 AM)

Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
    #4208980 - 05/23/05 02:19 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

you think this is bad for her or the bush's?. now she's a hero the best first lady to ever live "omg look what she has to go thru" says Susan Hickory from Bumfuckville, Alabama

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4208998 - 05/23/05 02:27 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
I seriously hope when her husband gets popped she's standing next to him so maybe she'll catch a bullet too.

NO! If Bush gets assassinated, Cheney will be in charge. I sure DON'T want that....

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4209007 - 05/23/05 02:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Pffft as soon as Cheney gets in office, I'll just jump out at him wearing a scary mask. Bye bye motherfucker. Then next evil conservative gets in office. We'll just knock these motherfuckers off one by one, it'll be cleansing for our souls and for the country.

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: Le_Canard]
    #4209013 - 05/23/05 02:32 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Have any of you looked into her beliefs?? Yeah she is married to one of the worst humans alive, but if you have heard any of her interviews then you would know that she is almost the exact opposite of her tyrant of a husband. She has done quite a few for NPR. Those alone were able to make me think differently of her. And I am huge activist in politics in fighting the bush regime. Her husband is a douche, shes actually pretty kool.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #4209015 - 05/23/05 02:34 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

...but at the end of the day she still spreads her legs for the most evil fuck on the face of the earth.

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4209019 - 05/23/05 02:35 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Dude, that whole marriage is a sham, give me a break.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

#4209022 - 05/23/05 02:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

right on...i cant say i have looked her up and tryed to give her a chance being that shes given me too many reasons to not waste my time with her bullshit comercials singing about washington dc to that shit a few weeks ago where her and good ol GW did a lil skit a dinner and she went on bein all cutesy sayin how hubby falls asleep at 9 pm while her, condoleza rice, and the cheney bitch go out to strip clubs and their nicknames are dollar bill! yea wow...thats fucking awesome! she sounds smart! dum cunt! im sory!

--------------------

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #4209024 - 05/23/05 02:37 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

So she's only there to be associated with George Bush?

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4209029 - 05/23/05 02:40 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Try to have a little bit more of an open mind, Her views are way different in comparison to the inarticulate asshole. Dont give me wrong, im sure shes not as good as person as she came off to be in the interview i heard, but at least she didn't have the vocabulary of a 2 year old like our so called president. And besides Phat, do you really think that he can get his dick up after snorting as much coke as he does in a day. lol

--------------------

Edward Abbey

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4209038 - 05/23/05 02:45 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
...but at the end of the day she still spreads her legs for the most evil fuck on the face of the earth.

Power opens many doors and women's legs for the holder....

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

#4209040 - 05/23/05 02:46 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

vocabulary or however u spell it has nothing to do with recognition of being the slightest bit righteous in my book! if ur vocabulary is shity in talking about good shit, i couldnt give a shit about proper english and the like. as long as ur realy focusing and comminicating the best u can ur intentions, and i understand u, its all good!

--------------------

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

#4209064 - 05/23/05 02:58 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, dude, all im saying is that she really isnt as bad as you would think she is considering who shes married too. Not that all her views i agree with, just not as bad. But concerning the article you posted, she really didn't have any right to be in those places.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

OfflineDeadPhan
Male User Gallery

#4209086 - 05/23/05 03:18 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

right on man.  id say she has a right to be there....however, she should, but cant thanks to the illuminati, acknowledge her status/position/responsiblity in this world.  she has too much of an important, or at least recognized position to sit back and just be or talk petty BS.  i dont know what uve read to where u are making her look the least bit justifiable however i admire ur strive and knowledge in not just puting her down being her situation.  thats truly righteous.  i can say ive never even had the slightest interest in seeing what she was about.  are there any links u can send me showing her in a beter light.  not like shes in a bad light to me.  its just shes a puppet to me.  shes got a good full belly, luxuries i dont know about up the wazooooo, and well....its so easy to throw a smile on and say ur a compasionate person and whatnot when u got an entourage of back scrubbers waitin for u at the good ol white house.  i know im being stereotypical and whatnot and maybe she lays in bed every night and realizes whats realy going on, but for some strange reason,..... well, u know what....i have no idea what shes thinking....only that in her position, shes almost obligated in my book to not just play a part, but make a part?  shes got a podium some of us could only dream of and which we would make worth while.  k  done for now... hehe  :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
    #4209095 - 05/23/05 03:22 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Everyone of you: Look up the history of Freemasonry in this country. W, Sr., Truman, Washington... All free masons. Then trace that shit to Yale U, and the Skull and Bones, WTF. Of 33 degrees, my guess: Invisible strings pulling low level initiates (Laura/W) that really have little information of the current sleight of human consciousness that is unfolding. Await Judgment, its coming. Quick.

Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: psyillyazul]
    #4209100 - 05/23/05 03:30 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

It seems as if they almost believe what comes out of their mouths, like they really honestly think that they are serving our nation. The nation is being served up and readied for the final harvest. The population consists of programmed organic units. a little Matrix-y.

Invisiblelooner2
ABBA fan

Re: Protesters surround Laura Bush at Jerusalem mosque [Re: psyillyazul]
    #4209583 - 05/23/05 10:23 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Deleted by me!

--------------------
I am in love with Acidic_Sloth

Edited by Ripple (05/23/05 10:29 AM)

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4209637 - 05/23/05 10:50 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
Pffft as soon as Cheney gets in office, I'll just jump out at him wearing a scary mask. Bye bye motherfucker. Then next evil conservative gets in office. We'll just knock these motherfuckers off one by one, it'll be cleansing for our souls and for the country.

That reminds me of a conversation that I had with someone once about h ow many people would have to be assassinated before a Democrat would be in office. I can't remember how many it was and there has been some change since then and I don't care enough to figure it out again.

Invisibleadrug

#4209657 - 05/23/05 10:59 AM (18 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING SLUT BITCH! im sory....makes me wish i was one of these protesters havin been givin a chance to bitchslap the ho! granted id be taken down in a hail of bullets but well worth it. i know i should be above all that but, it realy gets me.......and id be lying if i told u it didnt....so heres to me bein real! wether beneficial to me, the universe or not! i gota at least justify my maybe unjustified rage somehow! ARRRRRRGH!

Way to make liberals look stupid. So why exactly is this woman a "FUCKING SLUT BITCH"? Because of who her husband is? Sure, its funny that she was being heckled, but man, get a grip.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order